Reviews for Medusa
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was really cool one-shot background:)
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice twist in this story. I liked how all the warriors were friends before the war.
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love the Ranamon POV! aw Kazemon and Lowemon so cute! The relationship between the warriors is cute as well. Love it! Hope u make more frontier stuff!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. That's pretty deep. You never think Ranamon, or any Digimon character at all, to have much of a background. But that's why I love FanFiction. It lets us see another side of previouly one-dimentional characters. Inspiring, in a word.
Zaerith Vrinn chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I haven't quiet read this all they way through yet but I find it really interesting, and would love to see it continued if you could, I was watching some old episodes of this season that I taped and actually thought about this pairing too. I like the Kaze/Rana friendship idea too, Zoe pisses me off though.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I luved it nyan! :D

Ranamon and Zephyrmon are my favorites from that season (not counting the Lopmon that Cherubimon became!) so this story was nice to see!

Fauna-chan
HotShot14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Sweet! I loved the concept of this story! Faving!
PoweroftheWol chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Methinks this fanfiction doth describe Ranamon perfectly. :D

And it's good to see I'm not the only one who ships Mercurymon/Ranamon.
LittleFirefly44 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Awesome one-shot about the legendary warriors. I really enjoyed it. Especially with Ranamon and Mercurymon being in it. I too liked the way Mercurymon talked.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I never read a story like this one that really focused on one the not so nice Legendary Warriors, and it makes sense explaining why Ranamon did what she did. I definitely enjoyed it. It's nice to see a story that shows the Legendary Warriors (like Kazemon) as she was before Zoe came to the Digital World. Nice little info about the past.

Great Job!
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I really liked this story. It gave us insight into the warriors and it also kinda gave some nice backstory. I love stories like that. Excellent job for your first oneshot.
WolfDiva chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
It's interesting to say the least. However, there a few errors here and there. Such as:

"Said fairy poked her side. “Is that a blush I see?”"

I believe you meant, "Is that a blush I see?" Said the fairy who poked her side. Or something like that.

I'm glad there is a Ranamon related thing up that's not mine now. Plus, the other Dark Warrior stuff that you had up in your profile intrigues me, as I thought they were the most interesting characters.
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow. I like where you went with this. Can't wait for more stories from you _
Evide chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wow, this acctually wasnt what I was expecting. I had no idea what I was expecting either. kept me in totall darkness... then the one-shot turned out okay. It gave a claer point on which why Ranamon would do what she did in Frontier (if that makes sence)

and the flow was easily followed. Started one place, then sorta recapped, then came back. All at 1 in the morning? Hm, the best ideas are always done at night! Also, everything tastes better... haha

Good job! Can't wait for Duskmon's thoughts. Oh, and that reminds me- Hm... well... I was expecting there to be something about how Lowemon was sad to be split up from Lobomon. But then, that goes without saying! And I like how Arbormon said the two were the weirdest of the bunch. That kinda made me think.

_ yays! good job.