Reviews for House of the Lamb
Update please?
Seraphina Dragon chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
hope to read more
woodlandfairykirk chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
this is so... dangerous(: good!
Azora-Wolf-Chan chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
OhMiGosh! Teehee! I love this story! Well I like all of your stories but this is one of my favorites! I was a little confused at first, but I get it now!...I get confused about alot of things...O.O, just saying...ANYWAY~! Enough about my weirdness~! It's a really good story! Even though its been, like, years you should make another chapter!
SasuHina64 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I love your story and mainly your writing style. wish I can write as detailed as that... anyway I try to view the picture but its said "Forbidden for you to view" does that mean I have to create a deviantart account or something?
Poshperson chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
lot's of love for this story!
Necrosame chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
First off, I adore this story.

I love the eerie atmosphere you set, it reminds me of all the scary parts of a fairytale that people seem to want to overlook. You manage to write for the horror genre very well, Many fanfics that I've read in the past seem to think that just dumping copious amount of blood into a fic will make it horrifying. You however use your words brilliantly to weave a macabre setting that you could (but wouldn't want to) picture yourself in.

The characterization is wonderful! AU stories for naruto are not hard to come by, but in a mass of mediocracy you manage to stand out in only the best of ways. Given the AU of the story I feel the characters act appropriate for their situations.

I also love how you incorporate different literature into your fics with hints of lewis carroll, the sirens of the odyssey,and william blake. Also can't help but feel a little nosferatu in the way Sasori stands at the window in ch. 5.

It is unfortunate however to see that you haven't updated in so long. Ofcourse we all have lives and updates are usualy not high on the priority list but, I feel like this is such a good fic that it needs to be continued. It is a grotesque(I say this with love of horror) and beautiful story that needs to be done justice in being continued.

Bravo on this amazing fic.

-Necro
anlmoon chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
very goo and well writen, please continue
zapixbeatdown chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
:D Its caught my attenction and so far I love it. Great description, I can accually picture it my head xD Can't wait for the next update (Hey that rhymed!)
somniloquy chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I remember reading this story from a long time ago, and I came back to check up on it, realizing that the last time it was updated was 3 years ago.

;A; That made me despair.

I really love this story, there are so few good Sasori x Hinata fanfictions out there (few fanfics of them, period). D: I implore you to continue with it! ; ~ ;

I realize you must probably be busy and have other things going on in your life, besides writing fanfiction and whatnot, but your writing is so fantastic!
Lady Crystine Rayne chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Oh i know how old this story must be but upon reading such a how to say twisted yet beautiful story i ever so much wish to see what you will have done next. i must say that i'm addicted to it's content. please i must bag you to update even if it means to bake sweets every day and send them your way or bow down and gravle. feel free to message me if you want to.
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
I absolutly love your story, it makes me think about what your saying, and the way you write! I hope you dont leave this story to gather dust
sleepyseagull chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
The curious are intrigued by the unknown, the different and the indescribable. The curious are well-known to have close to no fear, for all fear is replaced by a nagging urge to learn and know. Many will say that curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Do not fear I won't kill you!

*cough cough* yet *cough cough cough*
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
I loved the way you described the horse and used older english words that no one really uses anymore. Hinata has become a trapped Cinderella with no prince at the ball, though oddly it reminds of an old tale perhaps celtic? where a lady steps into a carriage that will take her to her death by a dark spirit who is death himself and she knows it.