Reviews for Snow Day
bubbles-flash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This fic is so cute and adorable!
ViragoLuna-too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Dude, this was very funny. Still giggling now. And I can't believe that I have never read this before. I must be going crazy! Anyways! Great story. I think that my flavorite part was the ending. It was so... Artemis! Oh yeah, E/D all the way, baby!

Love and peace,

Zila Delle chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
oh my how the hell is this crap!I cant belive that you've got the cheek to write such absulute shit!Can I just point out that this is artimis and drizzt we're talking about!artimis hates drizzt and the idea of them being lovers has got to be the most stupid idea I have ever heard you were a real drizzt fan you would more respect for the people who read this rubbish.R.A Salvatore would be ashamed to see his characters being soiled by the likes of you.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh well, Drizzt sure IS childish.

But they sure are cute together.

Mocking Laughter chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I've never really been a fan of Drizzt/Artemis slash, but this is funny as all hell! Good job, excellent, all that good stuff.

-Mocking Laughter
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I can't stop laugh XD
jeanpaul chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
i liek it to cute hehe have good one :)
Mysranuel chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I love this! It's so funny! Really well done*pats you on back*
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I don't know where you come up with your ideas. I find find Drizzt/Artemis more than a little disturbing, but also kind of fascinating.

Either way, I couldn't stop laughing.

Drow Elf

My bad, I meant "Nindol"

Zhah selvetarm natha kaas? Usstan xuat ajak ukta. Usbyr i'dol, Usstan xuat l'amith jalukul. Tangis' ka Usstan xunus, lu'oh orn'la Usstan xun jalbol xuil nindel orbb khel? Usstan xuat zighen nindyn orbb lausken orn'la shar'tleg uns'aa pholor._
Httw chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
aw! that was so cute! *snuggles* it makes me happy! XD
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very cute. I am not surprised that Entreri is very sensitive to the cold and thought that the characters were about as in character as they could be, considering the situation.