Reviews for Sailor Ranko: Moon Princess
You are evil,lmfao.
spicarus chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
It strikes me that you could somewhat expand on this for a good story. How was Usagi exposed to the ki bomb? How did Akane take Ranma's desire to be a mother? For that matter, how did Nodoka take Ranma's desire for motherhood? What would Usagi think if she was ever told what Setsuna had done?

There are so many unanswered questions.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Nice:). Soooooo needs a sequel:)
Y2Ranma chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I love this however I think that instead of having a second chapter, chapter 2 should have been posted separate as a sequal
&
In the letter from Ranma I think you should had it say that she got Akane to use the instant Nainnichuan (or actual Nainnichuan) and got her pregnant
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Two things

1) I think you should have had the second chapter as a sequal thus making both a one shot story

&

2) When Pluto looks at Ranma with angry eyes after naming Chibi-Usa Ranko, I think you should have had "Ranma glared back as if to say "You didn't ask me to help so I get to name her"
SignDowny chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I'm read this before but not the last chapter. Loved the new ending.
shugokage chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Wow interesting perspective and plot good job!
Oakshaden chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What you did to Setsuna goes beyond sadistic. And to add to that you broke the natural order by having someone like Gosunkugi reproduce. I am entirely disgusted with this turn of events.
Ranmamania chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I loved chaptwr 1 that was a good twist on these crossovers however chapter 2 was okay but it wasn't needed at all, if anything Chapter 2 should be a sequel instead
solitare chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is hilarious! I wonder what Usagi did in Ranma's body while Ranma was giving birth in Usagi's body?
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Lawl. Setsuna's scheming truly DID come to bite her in the ass. Perhaps literally, if that's what Gosunkugi likes... Good stuff, man, good stuff.
Vld chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Can't believe i never reviewed this! This is, like, the third or fourth time i read it and i just now think of reviewing? What's more, i can't even remember my first impressions, and i only thought about reviewng this chapter to ask something, but decided to take the look at the reviews before hand in case i already did this chapter and... well, i'm rambling so...

Okay then, so considering the number of readers who asked for a sequel, i won't. Not that i wouldn't read it if you made one, cause it sure would be good, but... i won't pressure since i don't like being pressured myself. if you decide to ever make one, it's your choice, i won't be desappointed either way.

I just have a question though... you mentioned THREE tenants leaving Setsuna's place. So, i've got to ask... who are they? I mean, due to the Umisenken, Ranma's obvious (Genma would have done something stupid in his stead), so probably Akane as well... but who's the third one? Could be little Usagi, but...

Oh. OH! You meant the other Outers! Can't believe i made that mistake! Sorry about that!

And good work!
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Loved the story
CrypticMirror chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wow, revenge by rape. That's low.
SouichiroBaeza chapter 2 . 1/22/2008