Reviews for Heart of Gold
Northlane chapter 5 . 4/15
I really wanna write a Salian one or two shot, with your permission of course. He's so human, even as an OC!
Excellent - looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Fantastic chapter! The betrayal is SO unexpected and you set it up very well. The battle sequences make me respect Agrias more and more. I'm also wondering what has happened to the others who left -and poor Ovelia! :O I can't wait to keep reading - terrific writing!
BLfangurl chapter 1 . 2/27
Nicely written! I'm enjoying the story, and yet I have to admit that I'm wondering what the purpose of including so much detail about their march is. I assume we'll find out soon enough?

Your descriptions and plot development are very good - now back to the story ;)
Northlane chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
I'm so depressed I'm finished. I want to have my cake and eat it too, I suppose.
Northlane chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
About damn time, you two! I never really liked Meliadoul honestly. Her skills always seemed like a waste of good equipment.
Northlane chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I totally wanted Ramza to give the flower from Aeris to Agrias haha.
Northlane chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Northlane chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Hug the shit out of each other, you two! I laughed really hard at the quips a out Ramza having shit lines in the game haha
Northlane chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Ramza is out here putting the moves on Agrias in the shyest way possible. Love it. I also really liked you piercing the veil, talking about being pieces on a board (like when playing the game)!
Northlane chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Agrias, Ramza just wants to understaaaaaaaand. Love those two,and the flirty knights haha.
Northlane chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Agrias and Ramza are so great together. It was an awesome idea to use Agrias as the narrator. She's got a really cut-n-dry view, but as it progresses, you can see her softening!
Northlane chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I feel like you have an awesome grasp of your prose. Descriptions, setting, it's all so vibrant and full of life!
Northlane chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Ughhh. I feel like I've read this story before, but if I have, I'm sure I'll love it all over again.
GGFBank chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Overall i good. But ending seem too rush... Damn! I want more of this!