Reviews for Heart of Gold
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
This one was powerful. I love it! I don't normally read romances (simply because the author usually tends to pollute the actual tender moments with lemons) but this one has surpassed all expectations.

Thank you for reminding me of how awesome canonical really is - now I want to play it after I've gone through the Deep Dungeon.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
This is... Really good. Follows canonical for the most part, but really good. I like seeing things from Agrias' point of view.
Vinatella chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Wow amazing simply an amazing twist on the story, it really was a great and fantastic pice of work XD. Well I do have to also say that this maybe needs a sequal but whatever its great anyway. Hm I don't know what to say about what is better, Iceman or this, while Iceman is more about the main character Ramza this story shows a more indept look at all of the other characters in to story and really gives Agrias her much needed amount of the lime light, great job comrade and keep writing stories like this it will get you far XD
bansheeblue13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Yay! more agriasxramza interaction.
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I didn't really give serious reviews to your other fanfic save the queen, but i really enjoyed it. Seems interesting so far.
F.I.T.C chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Magnificent. Also has to be one of the first stories I've seen written in first person that was worth reading, let alone something I enjoyed.
xScottx chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
The story was seriously good, I couldn't review each chapter because I read it on my psp- sorry.

The grammar, writing style, plot all was good. Only problem I had was that it got slightly uninteresting at times, nothing to make me stop reading but the battles weren't very interesting to read(I still did) It's probably just me.

Also Ramza seemed to cry a little to much but guess that was me to.
xScottx chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Another good chapter - I can't wait for your other story on fft that your making, I'm sure I will read it if Ramza's the main character.

Also if you do decide to make the Ramza/Alma story I will definitely read it. I'm not into incest but I certainly don't have a problem reading it...? Is that wrong?
xScottx chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The story is very good so far, I enjoyed it much more then your other 1(Which was still good) but this 1 is better to me.
Achalys chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Aw, that was one of the sweetest (and longest!) stories that I've ever read on fanfiction!

You did a great job in writing it!
Reaper's Shadow chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
Incredible! I love this story and you once again managed to get the characters down perfectly! This story deserves more reviews!
Number 9 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Very nice, I can see you studied Agrias quite well putting yourself in her shoes and thinking from her perspective. Only thing I wasn't very content with was the action scenes where I wanted to see a more colorful array of descriptions used to detail the showdown. Every thoughts and decision making Agrias made so far appears to be closely tied to how she really would have acted so I'm very happy to read your works, but I think with more descriptions you'll add more color to whats already a fine work.
Oros chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
Just found this today; stayed up till near 5am reading the whole thing, and loved every minute of it. A bit sad to see it end, but it was truly a pleasure to read.
NYReso chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
This is a wonderfully inventive story, the best part of which is the way you interpret the source material. Crystals and the Jo bsystem are used imaginatively. The, er, haphazard translation of FFT was irritating at times, and you poke fun at it liberally. It was an enjoyable read.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
This is good stuff! favorited!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »