Reviews for Heart of Gold
Pierre Gruyere chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is a wonderful story, and your characterization is excellent. Though you don't embellish much past the original storyline, your style is far from simple. I love your work, and I hope you continue until the end.
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
This is simply wonderful. I believe that you have captured Agrias' personality nicely. I look forward to the next chapter.
jchan24601 chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
holy crap this was the best chapter ever.

the way you made ramza grieve after losing alma, it seriosuly made me cry. and the part where agrias and ramza hug made me cry too. i have to admit when i first starting reading the chapter i was like "ok, this is gonna be a funny chapter" and then i finish it and tears are coming out of my eyes. thats amazing, it just shows how well you write.

please update soon, i LOVE this fic!
jchan24601 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
yay! you updated so quickly! my fav line of this chapter was: "Geronimo!" Who the hell says "Geronimo?" I've missed him."

my fav. i really love how youve elaborated on the cahracters and their personalities. its makes the fic more..."home"-y i would is the funniest character ever. i love him.

i also really like how youve let ramza and agrias' relationship progress. its like taking little steps at a time and i think youre doing it wonderfully

update soon , i cant wait!

~jchan
jchan24601 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
oh my god, i absolutly ADORE this story. sorry i havent been able to review, my computers a little gay when it comes to that sort of stuff )but anywayz...this fic is amazing, i just love how you protray everyone its perfect! update soon!

~jchan

CtRagnarok chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Good story, I like that you keep true to the game. Characters are done very well and I like the way this is turning out. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
It's damn good and I like how Agrias is portaryed in this story.
bloob chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Please continue.
itsumademo mamoru chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
This novelisation of FFT bears great potential to be a good story. It's good that you're using the game text, and furthermore, quoting those words in a plausible context.

Characterisation seems good, especially of Agrias. Your Agrias and Ramza play off each other nicely thus far, One thing you might want to take note of, though, is to craft distinct personalities for Alicia & Lavian. Granted they're almost cardboard copies of each other (your joke was quite funny) but maybe something to differentiate them would be good.

Pace of the story is good. Battles are neither too long to write, nor too short to be brushed aside too insignificantly. Keeping to the relationships in this story is certainly first priority.

Honestly, one of the few well-written FFT fics here. Great job thus far; hopefully you won't abandon this!

p.s. You might want to allow anonymous reviews. Not everyone who reads this have a account.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7