Reviews for Quest for Identity
KoreanMusicFan chapter 38 . 5/7
such a lovely story!
I loved it and though i am quite sad to see it end but every good story must have its end.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 21 . 5/6
do you happen to have this story up else where? Like a site that allows mature scenes?
Arabella Prince chapter 38 . 1/8
Pineapple3000 chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Helm Hammerhand is Halhammahand?
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
thank you for writing this i think it was very well written and i enjoyed it greatly
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I loved this story! Well done! I've never thought about putting Legalos and Arwen together, but they definitely make a great couple, and of-course Gandalf would be willing to marry them in secret!
whrr.trudy chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
I just want to say that I really enjoyed your story :)
Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
I liked the plot, although Mariell is too Mary-Sue-ish in my opinion. Also, you got a lot of the facts wrong. Elrond is NOT 500 years old! He's a LOT older than that! Also, Aragorn is nearly 100, not 28 or whatever you made him to be. Elrond is not Galadriel and Celeborn's son; he married Celebrian, so he is their son-in-law. Also, it seems a bit weird that Mariell remembers her mother if she was only a baby when she was brought to the Shire. Also, Sauron was a Maiar, not an elf/human/whatever else. He was a servant of Morgoth and was NEVER good.

Overall, I liked the plot, but you could really polish up your facts and especially your grammar...
Janie24 chapter 38 . 1/4/2014
This story is so good, I burst out crying with no particular reason. Just because this story is so good. Ah, don't mind, I just have this emotional period of month :D
Silver eyed lass chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
mary sue! but who cares this is a realy good story!
Knowledge8888888 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Lord Elrond is not Galadriels and Celeborns son. His wife Celebrian is their daughter but around the second age she was attacked by a party of orcs and survived but was tortured and was so unhappy she sailed to the Valinor or she went to the halls of Mandos. this is why Elladan, Elrohir and Arwen are Galadriel and Celeborns grandchildren. Lord Elron is their in-laws.
Deathbatdrone chapter 38 . 6/3/2013
What a wonderful story! One of my new favorites.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 38 . 5/14/2013
5th time and its like the first every time. Thank you for this adventure!
Phoenix Tears Of A Riddle chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
How has this only got 87 reviews?! This story is amazing! The epilogue nearly made me cry! I don't usually like stories where OCs are pushed into the middle of the plot but this is one of my favourite stories on here! Thank you for writing it! :D xx