Reviews for The Game
u r awesome chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
i dont get it please explain make another chapter or some thing

HMMM it was okay i guess
TomoyoHinata-sama chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really enjoyed this story.

It's fun and sweet with just a hint of sexiness.

really good, I think!

Hope you do more.
WolfboyJeff chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oddly enough I enjoyed this short story. I'm a huge ShikaTema, NejiTen fan, but I can also enjoy a cute love triangle like this. Very good job on this. I also love the whole gaem between the three, very cute.
whateverbro chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was hot. 0.o

Guys just love older girls, don't they? x) Temari's a lucky gal.

I especially love how geniuses like them actually choose to participate in that silly game Temari's concocted. They're so sweet. :3 I also like how they were so in character.

Nice job. :)
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i thought it was funnyXDpeaceV
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I am sorry I cannot leave a more coherent review. Picturing a mostly naked Neji and Shikamaru and Temari in the same room has caused my brain to explode.
ArminaSkitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was a fun one. I giggled outloud through most of it. Make more like that, onegai?

A.S.
Emma Bishop chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Delightful. I'm not usually one for 3pairings or Neiji but this fic was really charming.
IntertwinedxDestinies chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Well, this was pretty good...but I always know that your stories will be exceptional. Well-written, as always, and a nice contrast to your angst. Maybe you could write more fluff?

-IntertwinedxDestinies
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was cute, interesting pairing/threesome. Nice shot. Love how Shika pulls out tricks.
rachellephant chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This wasn't really a ShikaTema...

No NejiTema right? O.o
Demeter chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I LOVE IT! You have to continue with this little triangle. Well, I guess you don't have to but it'd be awesome if ya did.
Jason chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Awsome story man keep it up .