Reviews for The Second Dance
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/15
oooohhhh nice Parvati!
DarkFox17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Good short story, that last sentence was brilliant hahaha.
terrapurus chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
A nice one shot that is well written and worth the read.
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is a very cute story, the right sort of 'what-if'. Pavarti is exactly in character, as are the twins, Neville and Ginny.

I think that Viktor is too. I imagine as a result of his Quidditch fame, he expects to have the pick of any girl he wants, to which we can add that in canon he does seem to fancy Hermione. I can see, if this had been continued, that he a Harry would have been at sword's points the rest of the Tourney. How that would have sorted with the Third Task might be mind-boggling!

Finally Ron. The Ron here is both totally believable and true to canon. One does not have to go beyond and bash Ron. His greatest failing is simple immaturity. He is always 2-3 years behind H&H emotionally. He is often self-centered, due to that and his own feeling of insecurity.

There are times when he rises above that, H&H see that, which is why they don't break with him, but too little for Hermione to ever fancy him. He relates best I think to someone like Lavender, who is closer to his age emotionally, or Luna, who is really a good match in canon for Harry (which is why there is so much Lunar Harmony in fanon), but would find Ron's good points and be patient enough to wait for him to grow up.

Again, I like this. Thanks

D. Page Robin
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! :) Loved every word of it.
WunderWolfie chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I like it alot. I also think that Parvatai was really nice to help Harry
Danigirl84 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Ok so first loved this story and Parvati in particular. I almost never see her portrayed as this understanding or nice and it was definitely a refreshing change. Also anytime Ron can get put in s place is great. :-)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
amazing, witowsmp.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cute story. :-D
drake.clc chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
nice little story. Thank you for the one shot!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
ive read a story similar to the curse the twins gave but it was a james/lily story
luv2write12234 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
grrrrrrrrrrrr! i hate ron! i love you thought! hehe! great story
Toby860 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
not bad at all. why was this not continued.
B. Oots chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I hope you write a sequel.