Reviews for The Second Dance
Thanks, I like it :-)
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 2/25
A great short story
doc boy chapter 1 . 1/28
That was cute. I liked it. The ending was a bit rushed though but still good
AJCorbie chapter 1 . 1/3
Love it. Wasn't expecting that from Ron but all the Weasley's reactions are on par. She should've left th twins curse on longer though lol
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Meh, I did not enjoy this story nearly as much as the last one I read from you. Hermione basically acted like Ron did when his name came out of the Goblet. She KNOWS how Ron reacts and what kind of things he says to hurt her, she knows he lies...yet she goes off on Harry just because of Ron saying something that she obviously didn't even bother listening to his side as well? I am very, very disappointed in this version of Hermione. She says she hates him without even bothering to let him even attempt to explain the situation? Just wow, I almost wished that Harry had simply walked off after he was revived, if Hermione can't trust Harry enough to believe him before making assumptions, if she can't even be loyal enough to give him a chance to explain himself than she does not deserve Harry as a boyfriend let alone as a friend.
Annaliese chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
It was soooooooooooooo awesome! I loved it. It is interesting and funny and walk ward and awesome. U did an amazing job! Rank: a
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Hahaha best ending chapter EVER!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Nice.
123summer123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
the ending is okay but the rest of it was great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Honestly Harry is being really shallow. Suddenly Hermione has got her teeth fixed and is dressed in a pretty dress and Harry is all over her.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
AMAZING
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
oooohhhh nice Parvati!
DarkFox17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Good short story, that last sentence was brilliant hahaha.
terrapurus chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
A nice one shot that is well written and worth the read.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is a very cute story, the right sort of 'what-if'. Pavarti is exactly in character, as are the twins, Neville and Ginny.

I think that Viktor is too. I imagine as a result of his Quidditch fame, he expects to have the pick of any girl he wants, to which we can add that in canon he does seem to fancy Hermione. I can see, if this had been continued, that he a Harry would have been at sword's points the rest of the Tourney. How that would have sorted with the Third Task might be mind-boggling!

Finally Ron. The Ron here is both totally believable and true to canon. One does not have to go beyond and bash Ron. His greatest failing is simple immaturity. He is always 2-3 years behind H&H emotionally. He is often self-centered, due to that and his own feeling of insecurity.

There are times when he rises above that, H&H see that, which is why they don't break with him, but too little for Hermione to ever fancy him. He relates best I think to someone like Lavender, who is closer to his age emotionally, or Luna, who is really a good match in canon for Harry (which is why there is so much Lunar Harmony in fanon), but would find Ron's good points and be patient enough to wait for him to grow up.

Again, I like this. Thanks