Reviews for The Book of Shikon
inu-ears chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
so who was kagome? and who did inuyasha end up being? the devil?
Belldandychan chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
...wow... I mean... just.. wow. That was amazing!
cadkitten chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Your story has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Voting continues through January 19th-20th, 2006.

The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
Magicman: Whoa. That last chapter was pretty darn intense. For the longest time, I guessed that Kagome herself was the devil. But then again, how could Inuyasha ascend if she was? Of course... (ponders)

Smokegirl: Nice! Burn baby! (cackles)

Magicman: -_/ Of course, to some that kind of puzzle isn't worth exploring.
kilnorc chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
hahahah, this was great! i love your movie fics, dude! got anymore planned? Cuz if ya havin trouble, i got some ideas!

ja ne, Drake!
InuGrrrl chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
Well that was interesting. Kagome worked for Naraku & he killed Kikyou and took off with the book. I'm guessing that this is coming to an end soon, but who actually killed those people? Naraku or Kagome? O.o
Crystiana chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
that last phrase was hilarious.
InuGrrrl chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
Dang
InuGrrrl chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Interesting, though I admit, I'm getting a tad lost in the whole thing with the engravings and initials. I'll have to re-read the last two chaps and see what I'm not picking up. Otherwise, good chap!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Magicman: Wow. I've never seen this movie before, but it's giving me the heebie jeebies. And incidently, Reilcuf is an anagram for Lucifer. I almost missed it.

Smokegirl: Hmm... Mysterious murder that can't be traced, Kagome as a butt-kicking heroine, and demons? Sweet!
Crystiana chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Great story, It gives me 'The Divinci Code vibe'. Keep up the amazing work.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
i have a feelin that kagomeis 1. the child from midoriko or 2. the devils servent... 0o well ur story is interesting!

cant wait 4 next chapter! keep it up!

r4k
InuGrrrl chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Lawd, Inu be getting his ass handed to him -and by chicks no less, lol. This was wild, and out of everyone, I liked Kaede the best. She's a sharp old baba _ Glad to see you updating with such frequency. Awesome!
InuGrrrl chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
LOLOL! "To be honest, you’re kinda creeping me out man.”

Oh that was fucking hilarious! Good chappie, poor Sessie-poo.

I would be ready to slap kagome though -.- she knows shit & won't tell. Makes me wanna beat her. Okay, I'm ready for the next chap! _
rubberband11 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006