Reviews for I Have To Tell
Hope chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
This seriously got me all emotional
Jecki chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
aww i really liked this :)

i liked the whole structure of it, allowing so many characters to have there say and the way you maintained a balanced pace of detail and insight :)

i liked the ending too x
andysanime chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Good job on this story.
Illusionist-Tears chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Ah...I'm such a fangirl. I love all your Kai/Miguel fics. Please keep writing them. They're really good.
golden-issa123 chapter 14 . 4/1/2009
aww, that was so sad-fantastic-fucking-awesome!

I was like listening to 'who knew' by Pink all the time i read this fic and i was like crying as hell!

It cried out my heart when i read Max's POV, but when i saw Tyson's, i wanted to punch the damn screen! _ Hiro's as well!
Frenchowl chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
Liked it!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
I love this. The incident then all the different points of view on it. Its really well done. Keep writing :P
christina haney chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
hi! i think this is my second favorite story that you made so far! i'm back from school anyway. there was a girl-fight at my school the other day but i don't how it started though but it was during nutrition time. alot of kids went to see it too. it's only natural anyway since we had alot of fights there last year so i really didn't care, i just stayed where i was talking to my anime and yoai loving friends. there's only a few since the rest of them were eigth graders and they graduated so it's alittle weird not having them around anymore.

i'm still making stories so i'll make sure that i make a Kai/Miguel pairing for you!

But guess what happened the other weekend? My dog is a teacup-dollface pomeranian(if that's how it's spelled) and he was having a slight flea attack so my mom and i went to a grocery store to get some flea medicine. If you have a dog or a cat then here's my warning for you and anyone else who has a pet, DON'T USE ANY HARTZ PET PRODUCTS ON YOUR PETS! And i'm serious too! Because that stuff made half of poor dog's fur fall out! And he was born with a birth mark that looks like a gash on it and it got irritated! So we took him to the groomers and we had to get him shaved down alittle bit. Now he looks like a cancer-victum!

that's all i have to say so make sure you message me again!

SEE YOU LATER!
The Flea chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
i love this story! i can't remember if i posted a comment for this story! *ponders* anyways i think that you should make a sequal for this story! okay, i think that all of your stories need sequels! they're just that great! :) even the sequel's need sequels! anyways great job!
azab chapter 14 . 4/4/2007
azab chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
azab chapter 12 . 4/3/2007
azab chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
azab chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
i liked it poor tyson
azab chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
even though it is tyson's fult but he is not to be blamed

poor tyson