Reviews for Days of Gold
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Welll i loved itttttttt it was unique ive never read anything like it but thats why i loved it it was great i was hoping you would continue but i guess not :( but thats wasss great hahahahaha i also love Jim Carrey .
BlushPH chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
This is so wacky! Of all the stories I have read here, this story got me laughing so much. Congratulations... Guess parodies are not everyone's cup of tea, but I truly enjoyed reading this.
WhiteRoseDog chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
AAWWWWWWW! I really liked this story! It was really funny! So funny that I was drinking fanta while reading, and I laughed so hard it came out my nose! Its true! And it hurt my poor nose! But its even worse you wont continue because of those idiots who say horrible things about this story! I hope at some point you continue it!
yoshomaru55 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Days of Gold was hilarious. I love it. I do feel sorry for CJ. The people insulting DOG shouldn't have insulted her.
tribalbutterfly chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Hahahaha! I LOVED this story! I'll admit when I realized that the members of the gang were senior citizens, I almost didn't continue but now I'm so glad that I did! Really well written & a great parody!
Fallen In Chaos chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I loved this story so much I read it again and again, I just wish you continued.
Cara13296 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Lol WTF is wrong with u lol,love the story
Shyrean chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
I laughed my ass of. Nothing is better then a well made parody.
animemaniac1616 chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
you are a great author and those people who didn't get that it is all for laughs are retards! I loved this story and find it brilliant! write on! :D
animemaniac1616 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
this is BRILLIANT! lmfao lol xinfinity! rotflmao so awesome and funny!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
mangamaniacgurl chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
I want to be this awesome when I'm old.

Seriously. I love this story.

SO. MUCH.

Thank you for taking the time to post it!
EdwardMeetNapalmPlusLighter chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
this has got to be the MOST FUCKED UP thing i've ever read, but is funny
me chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
joy

FTW FTF FTP BTP :p
me chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
to be honest i thought DOG was the name of another of you stories

to all the people who are mean to cj: f**k off! just read the F**KING awesome story with a boring beginning

so please F**K OFF AND DONT BE A PRICK! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT READ SOME RANMA 1/2 OR YU YU HAKASHU! THANK YOU F**KING KINDLY

hey naraku can i pay with your paddle whammy no tama

FTW FTF FTP BTP :D