Reviews for Days of Gold
Hilarious! Luv it!
MadamScorpio chapter 14 . 1/6
At least they got married: )...but seriously how could ppl not laugh? I had tears coming out of my eyes lol! This was a priceless fan fic! I was having a shitty day...brightened it up! Thanks
MadamScorpio chapter 13 . 1/6
Infest omg!
MadamScorpio chapter 11 . 1/6
Omg what was All of those Inuyasha Kagomes for lol...too funny. Then Sesshy turned on bc Kagura had farted lmbo!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 1/6
Cremated his wife in a easy bake oven..died from laughter lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Welll i loved itttttttt it was unique ive never read anything like it but thats why i loved it it was great i was hoping you would continue but i guess not :( but thats wasss great hahahahaha i also love Jim Carrey .
BlushPH chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
This is so wacky! Of all the stories I have read here, this story got me laughing so much. Congratulations... Guess parodies are not everyone's cup of tea, but I truly enjoyed reading this.
WhiteRoseDog chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
AAWWWWWWW! I really liked this story! It was really funny! So funny that I was drinking fanta while reading, and I laughed so hard it came out my nose! Its true! And it hurt my poor nose! But its even worse you wont continue because of those idiots who say horrible things about this story! I hope at some point you continue it!
yoshomaru55 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
Days of Gold was hilarious. I love it. I do feel sorry for CJ. The people insulting DOG shouldn't have insulted her.
tribalbutterfly chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Hahahaha! I LOVED this story! I'll admit when I realized that the members of the gang were senior citizens, I almost didn't continue but now I'm so glad that I did! Really well written & a great parody!
Fallen In Chaos chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I loved this story so much I read it again and again, I just wish you continued.
Cara13296 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Lol WTF is wrong with u lol,love the story
Shyrean chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
I laughed my ass of. Nothing is better then a well made parody.
animemaniac1616 chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
you are a great author and those people who didn't get that it is all for laughs are retards! I loved this story and find it brilliant! write on! :D
animemaniac1616 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
this is BRILLIANT! lmfao lol xinfinity! rotflmao so awesome and funny!