Reviews for Out Of The Black
shika93 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Good beginning.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
:( I-I want to read more but... it's been so long since an update...
QueenLira chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This has some great potential. I am glad to see a Riddick/Firefly crossover that isn't Riverick and sticks to canon(ish) pairings. The story needs a little tweaking. Tenses jump about a bit and it is hard to follow whose head we seem to be in at any given time but I look forward to reading more.
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
More please!
mw chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
this is a really good story but you cut it a bit short
SusanMarieS chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
darn wish you would have finished this.
purplerocks chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG please,please,please finish I just discovered this fic and I love that I am not the only one that realize that riddick/jack and Jeyen/river have lot in common so please finish
Riddick Fan chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Like to see how you would go about merging the 2 universe of firefly and riddick. Seems out of character for riddick to just sit and wait while river went to get kyra. Like to read more about the story though. It is very interesting. Keep on writing.
Tracy chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
i like this so far. wondering if she is talking about riddick or jayne at the end there. if its jayne that could be intereting.
AnnaALF chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
yay! another Firefly/Riddick crossover! it's really good and im looking forward to another chapter! maybe soon? (hint hint)
SpaceKat06 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
I have this great little scene in my head that plays with yours. I just think that little stand off in the kitchen needed more illumination.

(This is when everyone first meets Riddick)

He leaned back on the chair, feigning nonchalance, using the stretch as a way to show that he was a threat just not right now. The blonde man who had fist found him gulped and backed up slightly. The pale dark haired man stared at the little crazy girl looking like he wanted to snatch her away from Riddick, but was too afraid to move. Everyone, even the so called captian looked tense. Except for the find standing beside the captian.

It had been a long, long time since he had seen a beautiful woman and much longer since he'd looked into the such eyes. Meeting his glance Zoe cocked an eyebrow. 'Threaten them and I will kill you where you stand' said the expression on her face. Riddick quelled the urge to test that challenge and settled deeper into his chair. "Nice crew." he said to the crazy girl. River beamed her mouth full of food.
michebabyblue chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
That was worth the wait, hope there is more soon.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
wonderful chapter, cant wait for more.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
i like lol. update super soon.
ephona chapter 3 . 12/17/2006