Reviews for Proxemics
Rissa Katharine chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I'm deeply saddened by the fact that you decided to discontinue this story. This is the best Nabiki/Kuno story that I've ever read, and it has such potential. Despite the fact that you've decided not to continue it, I'll probably check on it from time to time, just to see if you changed your mind :)
Gini Justice chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I'm dissappointed that it won't be continued. It is so hard to find anything about Kuno and Nabiki. Honestly, they are probably my favorite ship from Ranma 1/2.
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Awww...I really wish you would continue. This is just-wonderful. Wonderful.
cxvxs chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
WHO THE HECK IS DON QUIXOTE?

That was my first thought when I started this chapter. All that comes to mind is that one guy, on the ledge, with the coffe carrying pack mule from Bruce Almighty. I just had to share that thought.
Red Dragonfly chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
I guess that it's a little strange to review a story after it's been put on hiatus, but I've been re-reading some of these stories, so I wanted to post a review.

That was great. Just great. The middle was a little slow and sometimes I thought Kuno was a little too Ryoga-like in his brooding. But on the whole, so intense. I could never pull off that kind of kissing scene, with its equal parts passion and awkwardness. That's one of the reasons Kuno is a fun character to work with. He's not as shy as the other guys, which makes him just a little bit dangerous even if he would never really force a girl. I also really loved Nabiki's flirting and bantering in the beginning of the story. I love to see her teasing him, she's just so playful that way.

I can see why this story is on hiatus because, honestly, it feels kind of complete to me. The line "I don’t think I would be bothered if you decided to keep…bothering me, no" just sums up the whole story. Granted, I would certainly like to read more, but you just changed the story status to complete and I'd be fine too. So far, this is the only story I've read that really, fully, seriously explores their relationship-including my own.
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Do you ever get the urge, you know that little feeling? to update and try and finish this story?

Ooh! BTW, I checked out your Kuno/Nabiki blog and it was very helpful. *grins*

I gotta tell you, it's frustrating for fans of this particular ship...stories are scarce and when you do find one worth the while to read...it hasn't been finished.

However, some of the links on your blog isn't working *SADLY!*. Like particular ones by Lara B.

*sighs*

Anyways, I reviewed to let you know that some of us still like your stories!
sisana chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
too bad you're not updating :( this story is very good
Animejo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love the direction this is heading, with such mature sounding Nabiki and Kuno, but before I read all the way to what's probably a cliff hanger on chapter 6, do you plan on continuing or finishing this fic? I can see you've updated in May on another story-is there a reason you haven't posted the chapter you said you would in chapter 6?

Thanks!
madmartagan chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
I see you've been posting recently on some of your other stories.

I hope that means you are going to revive this one as well.
ivy99 chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
wow what a great story, i wish you'd continue it. i love nabiki and tatewaki and their characterization in this story is so richly detailed. kudos!
Creus chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
A great story... that hasn't been updated in a while.

Has this story been completed or abandoned?

It would be a shame. It is a well written story with great character descriptions.
Nixie002 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I really liked the story and how you kept with Nabiki's money scheming. I also really liked how you portrayed Kuno ] It's nice to see his normal 18 yr old guy side too. Getting all frustrated and confused about a girl like that. It's a good change. Are you planning on continuing this story? I'd love to keep reading it. Keep up the good work though. -
C. LeShay chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Wow, definitely a good NabikiXTatewaki fic. I hope this continues, it seems really nice.
DeepBlueQL chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
I love this story.

Your characterization is spot on, and I can't wait to see more.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
I like these two together. Thanks.