Reviews for Rocky's Bad Day
That was really good.
Piper Bennet chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
funny story i like it!
IAmTheBoss chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Funny. Nice and short for a good laugh when you need it.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh, one of THOSE days...

At least he survived it. Mostly.

Nice!

Just Jill
Jaded110 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
God, and I thought I had bad days! :P

It was left to Aisha to ask, "What happened to you?"

"More to the point," put in Zack, "whose pool did ya fall in?"

That was my favorite line out of the whole thing!
Taynna chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
lol - he should forget changing and just hide under his covers until the day is over!
Hagar chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
*giggles* it Rocky alright. Perfect story for when one is in the mood for some light reading.

I'm just sorry most of your stories are PRTF: it hasn't aired yet where i'm living, so I can't read most of your work, which I find unfortunate.

-Hagar.
Evenstar120 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I like! This is funny, and you've captured the feeling of having "one of THOSE days" just wonderfully!
sinner chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
funny story i really liked it

sinner
Froggie Lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Oh, poor poor Rocky. Definitely wasn't his day. But, I didn't think that Rocky, Adam, and Aisha were at AGH until the Power Transfer. And you said that this came before then... Ah well! Screw timelines! They only more complicated! Good story. Love to see a bad day with Adam.
genielou chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Aw, poor Rocky. But very funny.
Multi-Facets chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Awww, (snickers) poor Rocky. That was a perfect comedy of errors, 'specially since I can relate to the faulty alarm. Great grammar, spelling, characterization. Good thing Rocky had Ernie's sympathetic ear. And smoothies. (giggles) Good work!
Eileen Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I liked it overall. Everyone has a bad day once in a while. Although this day seemed more jinxed than usual. Are you sure Zedd and Rita didn't have anything to do with this? :)
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Sounds like Rocky indeed. The episodes that you want, Rach,

are:

The Ninja Encounter pts I to III [Rocky,Adam and Aisha are introduced]

A Monster of Global Proportions

Zedd Waves

The Power Transfer, pts. I and II [Rocky, Adam and Aisha become Ranger]
The Fink chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Thanks for the reviews - I'm glad you liked it :o) I can't promise a sequel, but I do have a couple of ideas...