Reviews for The Beat of a Butterfly's Wings
Illyavonillya chapter 14 . 11/16
oh God no please don't leave this story for another 3 years its so good
sesshomarumate to be chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Wow just wow! I've been following since like the beginning and it just keeps getting better! Hope everything is going good in your life and hope u have time just for yourself.. as well as I hope your mom is ok if not I'm sorry she will be in my prayers I know u haven't updated in like 3 years but I hope u do soon I'm like on the edge of my seat wanting to know what is going to happen next. Like when r they going to do the do lol or even what is narku going to do when he gets out! One of your faithful readers sesshomaru mate to be!
D Tailed chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
"Talk about layers. Maybe youkai are like ogres and onions…" I immediately thought shrek the first movie XD
Sophie chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Naraku is way more perverted than miroku somehow...
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Terrible! Are you kidding me, that was fantastic. I've never laughed so hard in my life. Please i'm begging you don't take too long with the next chapter, please please please!
I love this story so please spear me the agony of waiting please.
P. S. I think your a great writer :)
Katherine2000 chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Please continue or complete the story. It truly was a joy to read though Sesshomaru comes of a bit OOC I enjoyed rhe story.
Kim chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
OMG, I am completely in love with your story. I has made me glued to my computer! You are a great storyteller and I cannot wait for the next installment!
The story is amazing, and your chapters are always great no matter how quickly you write them!
I will definitely be waiting impatiently for the next one!
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Please update again soon !
young kagome chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
It's ok but no.
saashi samy chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
i like the party
very funny
Yin - Yang M chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Love the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
I Looooooove This Story , My New Fav Kag/Sessh Story :)
Updatee Soon !
Celestial Seraphim chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Can i just say...I LOVE YOUR SESSHOMARU! XD this chapter had me DYING laughing 3 loved when he started insulting himself for asking her to dance. Hes so adorably funny and cute and just uuugggh lol great job! cant get enough of this :)
maire 53 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
This is great so can't wait for the next chapter
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 14 . 11/23/2013