Reviews for Village Boy
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
okay, we all know that this is not how sasuke actually acts but mad this is pretty good. it kinda shows that although sasuke can be cold hearted and mean, i think he would still be a nice person. i definately love this story!
Rocky0825 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
What a touching story. It shows Sasuke in a new light. It's too bad that the softer side of him was never shown in the manga.

Still it was a fantastic story.
romantiscue chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I loved this. Usually Sasuke is the bad guy, so this was different.
OCQueen chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
CUTENESS! :squeals:
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ahh, I liked this. OOC? Sure. But this sort of..what-if Sasuke story was fun to read. xD
Lady Red 88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aww! That was lovely! I've got the fuzzys now. I like the way you write Sasuke. You focus on the softer side of him and it's a nice change. I also like that you often write him as something like an heir to Kakashi, you know, inheriting his skills and personality and all that.

Arigato nee-chan!
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
What OOCness? Oh man, I really enjoy the way you take Sasuke and show the 'softer' side of him, I could totally see him doing all those things. So sweet...
JadeSyan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Absolutely lovely story. Even if most people disagree I really think that Sasuke also can have a gentle side and you just found the perfect way to portray that
Rai Science chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
so kawaii! -squee-
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. I really like this story, it shows Sasuke's gentle side and that he's not always so cold. Well done!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
So cute! Terribly OOC, but still so sweet!
Amethyst Emerald chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aww... It's really sweet. I like Sasuke in this.
10joinfei chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
kawaii! i loved it!

(based on your neighborhood? you are very lucky, its all about competition in mine)

10join

fei!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I loved this so much! It had this FEELING about it that I love in fic, the atmosphere. And I always thought that because of his brother's behavior, Sasuke would be a good Nii-san to children because he would know how does it feel when someone needs help. Again: I loved it!
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was such a beautiful story. Very heartwarming. I'm glad to see you focus on a side of Sasuke that really isn't expressed or known much, but is still there.

I'm adding this to my favorites since I just loved it. Great job.