Reviews for Twentyfour Hour Appendix
k chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I think of all your stories this is my favorite. because it deals with a problem honestly and real-y.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Heh, Trust really can be an issue for some people, good to know Kim learn to get past the MIStrust for her wife.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Well, that was a really cute and entertaining fic there.

While I was surprised during the previous episode that such problems of relationship would show up at such time, I must say I really can’t complain, because this certainly keeps the relationship being always so interesting.

I’m a bit conflicted about what so say, so I’ll just list down some points quickly:

-The therapy sessions were certainly interesting and felt pretty realistic, and it was a certainly interesting situation to see Kim and Shego in. _

-Wade, Drakken and Ron certainly have my sympathy. U

-I loved to see a reference back to the sex chapter of D. I was laughing through the whole scene! XD

So, short, but nice fic. And for the next experiment, how ‘bout a seven chapter fic with one chapter uploaded per week? What? Too familiar? XD

Nah, just kidding. Anyway, I enjoyed this one and I’ll likely be reading the next one soon. So see you around! _

Yours, “Sweating from every corner of his body” Alexander/Alexlayer.
Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Not so much and ending as a beginning, as it should be. It only went so well as it did because they are so determined to fix their problems. As the good Rabbi said, if they weren't serious about the effort working it wouldn't.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Ah, yes, common sense prevails in the kitchen, while the guys go and hide. How many forms of Kung Fu does this plan warrent do you think? At least there is talk and plans for counselling.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
So many bad ideas, so little time!

I think, is they were going to try to pull this stunt, they should have picked another plot. Shego and mind control are like oil and water, snake and mongoose. I take that back, you have a better chance of getting those things to mix.

I wouldn't want to be around when any number of people see the altered video.
Tjikicew chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
I liked this one a lot! Especially the suspense the boys are still in. Even though they got the girls together again. What a common enemy can't achieve.
TempestDash chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Nice. A little quick turnaround on their argument, but as I noted before they were really being obtuse about this earlier. I may have expected a bit more challenge for Kim and Shego getting over their mutual egotism, as it stands it appears as if neither of them wanted to admit 'defeat' so they went to a 3rd party to arbiter. Not exactly healthy, but continuing sessions might help them more than they expect, so it's still a satisfying conclusion.
Wispr chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Damn good and realistic. Very nice story.

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
At least their talking! Good chapter.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh Goddess what are those two up to!

RonHeartbreaker chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Good one, KiY. Abandon Ship! Pudding night! And a sweet ending. Indeed, honesty should be rewarded.

You were in fine form when you wrote the Appendix.