Reviews for Laundry, Life and Breakfast at Tiffany's
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh boy, I'm starting to imagine it; Rogue ice scating with Logan... 'course he would know all about these things. He's Canadian! :)

But hey, awesome piece, awesome job! Perfect song and perfect movie picked, too.
Cregga again chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Somehow I missed that this was an Evo fic... I thought it was a movie-verse! (I'm even less a fan of Evo Rouge/Logan than movie-verse Rogan.) But my original review still stands. Very sweet, very simple and an utter absolute treasure to read.

~CreggaFoeseeker

PS: could I be forward/selfish and ask that you read my story "Wouldn't Change a Thing." ? Thank you!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ok, I like this. I'm not a fan of Rouge and Logan, but this is seriously one of teh better Rogan fics I've found. It was sweet, simple.. It was nice change from all the angsty, sexy, dramatic Rogan fics. This was perfect. If I were to write a Rogan fic, I would write it like this. Perfect.

-Cregga
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh that was very NICE!

THANKS:"D
khwhitelion chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
...too lazy to log in...

aw, i liked this. X-men evolution logan is my fave XD I like rogue too, and for some reason I like this pairing. hm.

still like romy, but this ones...well, I'm not sure how to describe it, but i like it
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very enjoyable. :0)
Anomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
that was sweet! i can't believe there's hardly any rouge_logan fics...i just started reading X-men fics i read other series
FeeferJ chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was an adorable story! Rogue and Logan is my favorite pairing, and I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who saw a possible connection between them in Evo. )
Angela not member of ff.net chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hi, my name is angela... i really like ur story!... it is really good i hope to read somemore of your stuff again soon! so please hurry and finish your story
keikochan3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
AAW! thats so cute... could you write more?
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Sweet. I haven't read Evo fic in a while because of the severe lack of Logan/Rogue fics. This was a nice one. Not too heavy, but just a nice touch of Logan/Rogue shippyness.
dancingelf chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I really enjoyed your story. Nicely done and well wrapped up. The little bit with Kurt added just enough humor to keep your story from becoming too serious. You were able to convay the conflicting emotions of the characters very well, and I applaud you for it. Are you planning on doing a follow up? You left it open just enough to be able to. Once again very well done and enjoyable
AquilaLorelei chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
First of all, it's a chapter piece?

Meaning there may be *more*?

Squee! I say to that!

Second of all, always nice to be directed to XME Rogan fic I've never read before-A pleasant surprise! :)

There's far too little of it to start with, so this is quite a sweet little find.

While I'll admit that Logan's going to the movies was a touch OOC, the ice skating was spot on, and the thought of him teaching Rogue to skate just makes me smile.

In short, please continue, dearest.

Here's one reader you won't disappoint if you do!

Fondest Regards,

Logan'sSheWolf
Kaylariana chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Aw It's so sweet. I like it.
Missmishka chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
This is an excellent chapter to totally whet my appetite for more! And more is exactly what I want now. Please? Pretty please?