Reviews for Deciding Factor
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
it hurts to read! AAAAHHHHHHH! not my smol bean leon!
IAmAlbertWesker chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow, I'm lost for words. Amazing piece.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
that was a dam good story XD
Insanitywithaprettyface chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this story. Omg I've read it some many times. I mean I almost know it word from word- I know that's not healthy, but I find the entire plot to be so interesting! It's weird but I so want to find more stories like this!

Half way through I almost sort of saw the tyrants as not so bad- I know that they were hurting Leon, but they sorta seemed to care for him and Idk the whole mate things seemed sweet.

I've got a twisted sort of way of thinkning.

I love this story!

It's my favorite Resident evil story of all time and well- I would love to read more like it!
EnvyofGenesis chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Well I must say that this fanfiction was excellent in every way.

The plot was on point, the characters vivid and loyal to canon, the grammar and depth were superb, all the good things were beyond words.

I loved this story and was aching for a sequel at the conclusion. Leon is my favorite character in the series and I felt all his pain and anguish with him. the relationship he had with Krauser was amazing as well. And best of all, no Mary Sues plagued the story. this was one of the best fanfictions Ive ever had the pleasure of reading. Keep up the good work ;D
RosieVIII chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
LOVES IT :D
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww...you almost brought me to tears with this :( Poor Leon but his relationship with Jack was adorable :')
Kira-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
O.O

Wow, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. You described the relationship between Leon and Krauser just like I imagined it. D I loved it! *runs off to read more of your stories* D
RainingRainbows chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
yes... yes... YESSSSSSSSSSSS 3333 *drowns in happyness* You have NO idea how much i've been wanting a fic where Leon got raped senseless by BOW's.

You are now officialy one of my favorite fic writers.
EmoRainbow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
OMFG! I've never liked a fanfic so much that I've reviewed it. I loved this one! So much sex (O_O) LoL U so need to make a sequel. Please? :D
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
IT'S SICK, VILE AND WRONG! AND I LOVE IT!

How did you think of this! You have to be the most twisted person ever!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Damn. Twisted! XD I'm sorry I can't think of more to say. I'm not sure I really like this, but it was captivating. I guess I just don't like picturing such nasty ass things hurting pretty boy Leon. Very well done, I loved the timing and everything.
burekdober chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
omg loved it

lol the tyrants spanked leon hehe and i really like how the tyrants seem to care for him its a shame he doesn't like having smex with them :P

Hey are u gonna do more stories like this? Im really into LeonXmonsters and i like it if theres like torture,rape,smex and abuse and when i read this fic it was like omg i want more LeonXTyrant's -

So if u gonna do a fic can u do something like this again pls?
rottenorange chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fantastic story, the ending is really sweet and funny. Keep up the good work!
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
OMG i cant believe the tyrants part... haha

the fic is awesome!