Reviews for Deciding Factor
The Writing Bee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I approve (again).

Whether you have stretched the Jack Krauser character or not, I still approve.

XDD and kind of hope the RE4 game resembles your Jack Krauser just a little.
nevar2547 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
omg was anyone else laughing hysterically during this? that was just so funny to me! :D lolz good job dude
Sano chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
WOW!

That my friend was an AWESOME READ! :D
MistressCriaya chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh good Lord! This is the most amazing story I have EVER read! At first I read it because it sounded so absurd my friend(who I was on the phone with and WILL read it) said to. I am so glad, this takes you from 'Oh nos!' and crys to fits of giggles and 'feel good parts'. Leon is my total dream guy and I was not happy with him being gay but you worked everything so PERFECTLY!

Keep writing, you are amazing!
Bio-Electric Anemone chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Damn that was good! I absolutely love this fanfiction! Very nice work (like always :D) I don't know how you come up with some of your ideas! :3
xJasmine chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This story is AWESOME. YOU DESERVE WAY MORE REVIEWS! *Faves*
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hi

WOW! I am so glad that Leon was safe with Jack. Will you write a sequel about Leon Recovery and the lasting effects on Leon's body. This event could make it possible to become pregnant or it could allow him to communicate with all strange creatures like the Tyrant in others.

mimi
Crimson Valley chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Me like the story, me like the story! *jumping around like a little kid on christmas eve*

THis was some awsome writing, ceep up the good work
puts foot in mouth chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, this was a pleasure to read.

Original, insightful, well written, sickening (in a good way).

How you don't have more reviews boggles, maybe some people are just scared to admit they enjoy this. Anyway it's a shame there isn't more reviews.

If I could be a 100 people, I'd leave you 100 reviews.

Brilliant. Thanks.
firewolfsg chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Re: 'spelling mistake'.

Please don't mind me. It's just a quirk that I have in refusing to use the other spelling. 'come' can also refer to semen and orgasm. Check out wikipedia.

en.
chicken-breast chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow, that could have easily fitted into about 5 chapters.

I'm impressed that I've actually read the whole thing-that's how good it was!

I really do love your fics.

Keep up the good work! (:

BTW: The only mistake I've found was "come", you spelled it wrong. The actual spelling is "cum."
26 | « Prev Page 1 2