Reviews for So this is Goodbye?
serie-bones chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
se que has escrito esta historia hace mucho tiempo pero la acabo de leer y dios me hiciste llorar :'(

muy buena historia )
xXMythical-Midnight-SunXx chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
sometimes it is hard to realize that this isn't actually the show lol. Great story, loved,loved,loved it!

Remembering-Tate chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Wee-hoo chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Great fic! Although it didn't make me cry I liked it. But the lack of crying could just be because I don't know the characters very well... Hope you have a great holiday
Mac chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
I'm not signed in right now, but I have only one problem with this fic. I kinda had a hard time being sad about Brennan's death. It might seem horrible, but I feel like even though we know these characters so well from the show, you might have wanted to tell us what we already know to build the Booth/Bones relationship is all. so yeah just a hopefully helpful hint. In my opinion this fic needed a little bit more depth.

dddynamite chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
WOwowowo soo sad I loved it it brought tears to my eyes!
Ronata chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
i knew this was more than likely not going to be a happy ever after story, but its just so sad... thanks
Frayter chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Wow... That's just... Just... Sad... I mean... She died... It's just... Sad...

But I was really good. Very moving (sp?)...
Laura's Fantasia chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Very good stroy, and very original. The only improvement I can think of that you could make is to have Booth opening the letter for the first time, instead of the 4th or 5th time. You could have him contemplating what was inside. Anyway, keep writing!
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Great story! loved it so much, v v sad though. Even though I hate to say it, I think you really stayed true to Bones's character, she probly would do something similar.
arethesemyfeet chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
That was so well written and the letter was really moving. If i was one for crying well i would have cried! I don't think it's bad that she died. Well its not good but you know what i mean. Anyway it was a really good fic. Sad but sweet at the same time. Loved it
mendenbar chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Great, an honest story. You led up to this ending and you didn't flinch. Frequently, authors are afraid to offend their readers with hard endings so I am glad to see you stuck it out. By the way, Brennan and Booth are a "couple" not a "coupe".
Bella-mi-amore chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
oh wow. what a chapter.
AJeff chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
This was so sad, but, beautifully written. I love your last paragraph. "I don’t care about the fact that she wasn’t a believer, I believe in god, and I believe in heaven, and I also believe that one day we’ll be together again. I just have to wait… you know, some things in life are worth waiting for – even if it means waiting forever…" This brought tears to me.

Life can be beautiful and painful at the same time. When we lose someone, it is the memories that makes us go on. How sad that they never got a chance to be together to feel their love for each other.

Such a tearful ending. As always, you write beautiful sad stories.

Well done!
Andromeda03 chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
OMG! You accomplished your goal of saddness. I was near tears after reading the whole thing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »