Reviews for Musings of a human turned pokemon
Lunagale chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I see the Yu-gi-oh reference. You can't hide it! Lol. Joey and Yami. Nice
I really liked this story. I played blue rescue team... and time... and sky... yeah... anyway liked the thought processes and you could see the sadness through the character, although I would have really liked to see Charizard's reaction to Joey saying he was turning to a human again the next day but whatever. Still great.
ComedyMaster333 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Joey was laid on the roof of the Team Yami's Rescue Base, looking up at the stars, having awoken from a sleep that had been restless, and now there were so many thoughts running around the young Charmander's mind, that she wasn't sure she'd ever get back to sleep.

Complete run-on.

They'd fled through lava spouting Volcanoes, freezing forests and up icy mountains, fought with Moltres and Articuno… and finally met with Ninetales, supposedly the one who'd cursed Joey to become a Pokemon in revenge for pulling one of her tails and then running off when Gardevoir had stepped between the Ninetales and her trainer and protected the human from most of the curse.

Another run-on...

Gardevoir had told Joey that her role as a Pokemon was nearly over, and would end the moment the world was safe from the meteor, that Joey would become a human being again, and when Joey had brought up the fact she'd never see Aqua again, the Gardevoir had tossed it aside lightly, saying that there were encounters in life, just so there could be partings.

A third run-on...

"Well Joey, I suggest that you go back to bed, when the dawn arrives, Aqua will want to leave, and I have seen you at daybreak, you will need your sleep to keep up with your partner."

you maybe the right level

*May be

fire power

My final is edit is, what does the base look like?
Last Warrior 7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
you follow the storyline in the game very well. when i played that game i was an eevee and my partner was a pikachu named sparky.

by the way the fanfiction i wrote is the sequal to the storyline.

you having actully played the game would understand what happened before hand.

to give you a hint you are a pokemon rescue team leader what would happen if on a adventure to ash's pokemon world your partner was kidnapped.

please read it is awesome

by the way you capture the dilima of the last rescue mission very well. it brings back memories
Autumnchronicles chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Cool. I likey. If I was really in the situation of confronting Raquaza, all I would have to say before, is "Oh, Crap!" XD

Joey is cool.
digiwildfire chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
how cute. I became a Charmander too. so, your partner is Mudkip? I have Pikachu as my partner. I don't like the fact that Gengar was using Dream Eater/Nightmare either. well, bye! and Happy New Year!

*digiwildfire aka Wildfire the Charmander(girl)*
A Ravenclaw and her Charizard chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh I love this game, and though I thought you lost all your memories, this is an awesome one shot :)

I only hope my writting is as good when I start posting it up...
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Interesting one, and it's nice too seeing a bit of interaction between Charizard and the character. You'd think that Charizard would definitely react differently if your character was his lower form of Charmander and it's sure nice to see them doing that here.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
So Joey can remember that she agreed to phone home once a week? I thought she totally lost her memory except a vague feeling that she wasn't a real Pokemon.

It's nice to see how you summarize the entire storyline into one fanfiction. (Especially since I've finished the game and don't care for spoilers any more.)

Great job!