Reviews for Broken Promises
Thanks for wasting atleast five seconds of my time.
wubbzy chapter 2 . 1/14
Hi! Okay, I know you said we would have to wait and all, but is it possible for you to post all the chapters you had up before? I know it's been a while, and I know you're busy, but if you have those, would you be able to at least post those or at least send them or something? I remember reading this before you took all your chapters down, and I'm so happy I had done so, otherwise I would have never known how great this story was. Please, please, please, if there is any possible way to read the fic, even if it's completed with no update of new material, I would still love to read it still.

-wubbzy
Lucia Ten chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Please girl! I beg you upload the fanfiction!
LimJJ chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
probably the best summary i've read and u gv me this shit?! dude this should be considered a crime!
LimJJ chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
what the actual fk...Whrs the story!
ImPissed chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
what a tease! the summary sounded so good that I thought I found the best narusaku story. i click on the story to find out that there's no chapters? what the hell is this suppose to be ? i am truly disappointed and i want you to post chapters please
Avid reader chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Hi, Is it possible to re upload the old chapters? I know you are properly busy for new updates and haven't finish revising the story. It will be great to read the old chapters since I just wanna reread the story.
lemon squeeze chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I remember reading this fic a long time ago, and it makes me sad that you took it down. I was dying to reread what you did have up, because I loved every minute of reading this wonderful story.

Is it even possible to email whst you had before? I'm truly missing this story and would love to read it again.

I hope all is well.
PiMPNaRuTo chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Hey Merla-chan,

I hope you're doing well. It's been quite a number of years since you took down your chapters with your promise to update as soon as you can. I also know that life is hectic and that the struggles are definitely real. However, from one of the fans that have waited since you first published this back in 2006 - even if its not to update new material, would you please consider putting up the absolutely wonderful chapters that you had before?

I come back to this story every so often just to reminisce about the greatness that was your story. And it puts me out a lot every time when I remember that you took the original chapters out for these notes.

I'm not asking for you to update or for a new chapter of this (although granted, that would be MUCH appreciated as well), but I do just ask that you consider putting the old chapters back up.

I never did say it before, but thanks for the great story.
Fox 5471 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I feel bad. Why did you have to remove it!
prithi 666 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i never even read the story and its removed, hope u update what was here so i also get a chance to read it...i feel sad that i cant read these stories,,even if they were not completed u could have not deleted the chapters...i feel so unlucky i wasn't here to read it when it was not removed..
prithi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
how could it be?this is just awesome!
YourFAN chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
The summary sounds so interesting I wanted to read it but all I see is the note. Will you pls post the story even if u haven revised it? Pls do it for your fans :) I beg of you
HotvampGurl23 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE EE RE-POST THE STORY.!
OracleofLysia chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
So... where's the actual story at? It's against the rules to just have all these notes everywhere... why do it like this? :(