Reviews for Walk Not Alone
Draculella chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
One question as I'm rereading this...is the kids name Carrie or Miya? You've used both so... Or is it like Heather/Akane?
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
So...did Tammy ever get the cat named Shinta? I think I missed that part...
sarahlilly95 chapter 22 . 1/19/2010
An interesting sequel to an interesting story. You might want to get a beta to read over it sometime and catch some of the minor grammar/spelling mistakes.
shinigami109 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
wait, is the kid who was kidnapped named carrie or miya...cus you've called her both
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
Wow, I don't know if you read reviews for these past chapters or not anymore, but I must say I'm in love with this siries! It's so plausable that it could actually be made into a cross over. If not for the fact the way the Kenshin story ends.

I love this story by the way, I also like your slayer of Nightmares as well. Added you to my favorite Authors too so I can watch for your latest stuff! I'm slow reader and just now starting the third installment to this siries, I have a feeling it'll be just as good. I was almost dissapointed when I reached the end of this because I wanted to read more, of coarse I remembered there was more to come so I am happies. XD

Thank you for such a wonderful story!

Murakami no Kitsune
Serenity Moon2 chapter 22 . 6/24/2009
Always wondered what would happen if Kenshin ever took a head, and how he would react to killing again. But I love watching Kenshin interact with Mac and Richie.
kirallie chapter 22 . 6/19/2009
Good woek! Poor Kenshin.
Barranca chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
This sequel was darker in tones and dealt with very painful subjects but I liked it all the same. It might be good to experience the lows and hardships in life just to rise from the purgatory a better man. And I like the way you write Shoujiro :)
Yak chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
It was a rich smoker's voice, roughened by years of age from what he remembered more than a decade ago, but he didn't have much trouble guessing who this was. "This is Akane Himura."

You meant Atsuko here, not Akane. You use the wrong name several times in that passage. This sentence is just the first Akane/Atsuko mistake; there are a few others in the next dozen lines.
Zuzanny chapter 22 . 1/16/2009
That was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes during this chapter. Beautiful. :)
Deritine chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
And to think I said this needed more angst. LOL!
Deritine chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Haha- Star Wars references FTW.
Deritine chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
"He'd come down from above MacLeod and had hit him with a backhanded swing of the sword, breaking his neck." Phrasing is awkward- I remember the fight, so know what happened, but too many pronouns, not enough names. Which 'he' is doing what is somewhat lost.

Er... yay? I was wanting Kenshin to do something of this sort, could have had a bit more angst/lead up methinks. Or perhaps more battle description. But overall good. Am looking forward to seeing what has happened to his psyche.
Deritine chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
There's a lack of urgency in the writing a girl's been kidnapped and no one seems particularly concerned. Not thoughts about her, really, just hunting this guy down. It's a bit odd. I think you sort of realized it because the characters have gone- 'oh crap, that's right, the kid' a couple times... but I just did it reading it, was settling in to munch on snacks and reminisce with the old boys or what have you before I remembered the plot. Might want to weave that in better, make it more central.
Deritine chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
"Short red hair." had me having a panic attack that Kenshin had cut his hair. I assume you mean that *he* is short, not the 'do- but I've been skimming past some rather amusing stuff to try to figure it out, so I'm going to go back to reading.

Amanda in this one? I probably look like a cat with a big honking bowl of cream!