Reviews for The Chosen Seed
HistoryLights chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
I'm probably one of the only ones out there but I just adore Tom

He reminds me so much of my own older brother it's a bit scary. Your story is very good and has the potential to become great. Look out for some spelling and grammar issues tho toward the end. Thanks you for sharing and I hope to read more from you
colorsallaround chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
please please please please please Update as soon as you can!
a great and terrible twilight chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
yea, good story! update! good branch off of original story, and i hope you keep it going!
LunaEquus chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
I love it! Please update soon!
CrazyGunFire chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
YAY! I have been waiting patiently for a good one of these to read! Keep writing! I shall be watching to see if it updates.
Tensko chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Like the story, good job
x0x-Mystique-x0x chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
oh wow! It is so good! Please continue quickly! I LOVE IT. And you are staying true to the customs and way of writing of the victorian age! I look forward to your update!

-Jasmine
FemmePhantom chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I like where you're going with this story and how isolated Gemma is, even from her supposed friends. Truthfully, I never really knew how she put up with them, I think they were just using her, but my heart aches for Gemma. Keep it up, I want to see how things progress with her and Kartik.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Good story, please update soon.
SayWhatttt chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Me want some Gemma and Kartik fluff! Liked the chappie! Update again soon!
SayWhatttt chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
You're welcome hun. You updated quick. Anyway, good chapter! A bit longer would be nice, and I'd like to see a bit more plot, but i'm sure you are getting to that so it is fine. Good chappie!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Good story, update soon!
SayWhatttt chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
ooh, good start! I like how you started off with the quote, and I like your writing style. This has a lot of potential! I want to read more. Update soon!