Reviews for OMEGA
jaybee65 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
A fantastic ending to a marvelous story! You managed to convey their regrets without being melodramatic, and I think it was the perfect balance. Interesting and plausible backstory, too! This is definitely one I will reread and enjoy many times!
Section D chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Oh poor Harry. And Juliet made the ultimate sacrifice for her career. She would not have had another choice in the eighties, she would have lost all crediibility if she was found out to be in love with a married colleague - the woman was always the one who paid the price then.

I like your take on the Omega op and the Harry/Juliet relationship - and feel sorry for poor Jane, pregnant and ignorant of all the passion Harry feels for another woman.
jaybee65 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I adore backstory, especially for Harry and Juliet. I'm really enjoying this and am so glad you've decided to update! I look forward to reading more.
Section D chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Finally back: OMEGA - obviously the 7th series is proving to be inspirational. Fab story and well researched and looking forward to see how Hary & Co have influenced the course of history in Germany. Very interesting topic - the whole RAF storyline. :D

Your take of the Harry/Juliet affair is great fun to read - my favourite sentence has to be: "This was a bad idea, of course it was. But it felt so damn good." Always imagined them to have a sexually driven affair and not too much of a love affair. I really can imagine poor Harry feeling guilty afterwards but still powerless to discontinue his affair with Juliet. Hopefully we won't have to wait quite so long for the next update ;)
Exotic Rooftile chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
This has been promised for a long time. It did not dissapoint. Sassy, entertaining and believeable. Well done.
Misunderstood Beauty chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
You can badger me all you want hun :)

Really good, as usual.
This Used To Be My Account chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Love it. The lat bit was hawt (harry in a wet shirt) and I don;t even mind H/J because this fic is just fantabulous! :D
Jotter chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I love this idea! I'm trying to picture Harry and Oliver when they were younger... interesting!

Can't wait to see where this is going :)

Nice one, PMS please!
Misunderstood Beauty chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That's so sweet! *squees* Juliet in a mini skirt though...eep

V. v. good
jcmac22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I feel like a traitor to Harry and Ruth but I loved it Xx
This Used To Be My Account chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Oh this is such a good start, can't wait for the rest! :D