Reviews for Losing Time
saya-chan chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
im begging here ** pls update, its a great story, i cant live on without the end T.T dying here x.x pls pls pls pls update *puppy dog eyes* it has been a while, but its never too late :D pls i beg u again, update :3 (i think im a little desperate here xDD)
Bloomer88 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
hey you no what i dont even celebrate Thanksgiving and id do whatever you want if you carry on writting this story its absoluty brilliant, a english girl.x
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
He doesn't remember Max! *cries* Great story! I know it's been I while but I really really really really really really really hope you update this story! It's got a really good interesting plot and it's written well too! Please update! *puppy dog eyes*
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Great story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Good story! So far!
Yvz chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
You have to continue this story! PLease say you will . It's great!
meow114 chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
plz update great story so far hope it turns out to be m/a THANKS
lakergirl08 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I thought the chapter flowed well. Wow, Alec is getting worse, but he seems to remember Max, if nothing else so that's good. Can't wait to see what Doc Carr has to say. Update soon : ) And hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well.
Isobel Swan chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Poor Alec has got Dementia and epilepsy. Poor baby.

Interesting style using first person narration and present tense.
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
WHY Alec!Update soon!
gaelicspirit chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Yay! Max/Alec! I like Logan well enough... in as much as he helps them find and fight the bad guys. But I never really bought Max/Logan. And gah, it's ALEC.

So this has been a torturous story so far... his being lost, alone inside his confused head. And Max - she just needs to admit that she cares for him. She doesn't have to be a cast-iron bitch all the time!

Keep going! :)
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
love it
Cailin chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
OH Man. This has to be my all time number one favoritest (that's a new word) stroy in the whole world...well not the whole world. Just the Dark Angel catagory. But that's still really good. I can't wait for the rest!
rodney215 chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
I really liked this chapter. I feel very sorry for Alec. Can't wait to find out what's really wrong with him and how he got this way...
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Enjoying your story.

I'm glad that the one person Alec is trusting and remembering is Max.

Thanks for the update.