Reviews for 5 Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter
SamA18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Omg great job this is excellent
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
nice
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
ROFL!
TheDyingAngel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lol there needs to be a sequal
Eminnis chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*giggles madly* This was hilarious! You should continue this one more! Just to where he's spying, and put the other characters in too!

Eminnis and Alicia
IntoxicatedCirculation-xo chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I have to say that I liked this. It was a lot better than most of the House's daughter fics that I've seen. I think that you've got House pretty well in character. The only thing that I'm not too happy with is a few misspellings that I caught (but I do it too, so I can't really complain too much. It just happens from time to time.) And I think that you could've expanded a little more.

And I love how Wilson agreed to go spy on them with House. :)
meffie chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That is hilarious. good work
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Lol, cute story. I LOVE House/daughter stories & I LOVE that House & Wilson spied on his daughter, lol. I assume you got the name Jess from Gilmore Girls?
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Laughing m off!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
these jokes are old and considering that they're on the internet in this exact wording this fic can also be construed as plagiarism. True, you left out 5 of them, but these are actually taken from a collection called "A D.I.'s rules for dating his daughter"
Snarky4life chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
HaHaHa that was very amusing. That sounds alot like my dad he scares the crap out of the guys i date.
Oh-look-a-quarter chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
friggin hilarious!more please!
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
plz update soon
accioamber chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
omg hilarious! i love overprotective House daddy! u NEED to UD!
AnnaALF chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
ha ha, that was hilarious!