Reviews for A Means of Communication
kimTrancy chapter 18 . 7/19
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it can't end here i need more Bakura X Ryu and Atem X Yugi
KaylaMerry chapter 1 . 6/28
Let make love
LilyDaLemon chapter 8 . 6/10
Damn this fanfic is good
FateWolf chapter 18 . 3/29
I just read this all in two days and oh MAN is it adorable. I am all about famous musician Atemu and crazy fanboy Yugi, and I'm pretty sure Bakura buying a fucking garbage plant to get laid is something that's gonna pop up in my head and send me into hysterical fits for years to come. Great job!
Skykar chapter 18 . 2/3
I love this story!
Letainajup chapter 18 . 2/1
I have to say this was one of my favorites (though most of your stories are my faves too). I enjoyed this Ryou version as well, he was so angst and moody (for good reasons) and I adored it! You write Bakura (all versions you have of him) in such a way it just fits him! I keep binging on your stories and not wanting them to end, but I am happy they do and that you took the time to write this many chapters and keep us on the end of our seats!
DOR Fan chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFIC. Yugi and Atmue are the best
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
*cue extreme fangirling* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! I love waiting until books are finished to read them just Cruz it means NO CLIFFIES UNLESS I WANT CLIFFIES!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Well, I mean, let's be honest... Even incanon, Bakura's always a bitch. A rude. Selfish. Arrogant. Heartless. Thieving. Asshole of a bitch that as still love because - let's face it - he AMD Yami are FUCKING SEXY ASS BASTARDS WHO COULD HAVE WHOEVER THE FUCK THEY PLEASE IRL!
Nashina chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
Well. That was awesome.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
FINALLY! WHOO HOOO! YOU ARE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU! * tackle hugs Yami hitori * THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUYHANKYOUUUU! YOU ARE A GODDESS! THEY FINALLY KISSED! ( and I mean both Bakura x Ryou and Atem x Yugi. ) EEEEEEE!
RoseQueen14 chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Hey. After you're done writing this fanfic, can I borrow Vivian Wong so I can torture her to death? I really, REALLY HATE THAT FUCKIN' BITCH OF A WHORE! Excuse my language. And my favorite couple is Blindshipping(Atem x Yugi). But I also love tender and bronzeshipping ( Bakura x Ryou and Yami Marik x Marik ). I can't wait to see how this fanfic ends! Great job so far, by the way. ;)
iris pennings chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
love the story

i wish it did not have an end
i want this story to go on

like a never ending dream...
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
That was an awesome story I'm so happy I got to read it that you for writing this I quite enjoyed it
Chi Ookami chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
This was really enjoyable! Your energy and enthusiasm made this a really quick read. It was well paced with excellent characterisation. Yes the characters were OOC but they were consistent to your characterisation so it was absolutely fine. I'm really enjoying Yugioh with a music twist and this was like a role reversal version of something similar I read. I like how you concluded things with BxR Although I must admit part of me wishes he'd found that necklace. Alas, good work!
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »