Reviews for Heat
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love it!

Nuff said *winks*
darkakane chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*collapses in fits of excited giggles*

that was definately hot... so so hot... damn, i sound like a fangirl..
shogi chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Whe! Oh yes, I had lots of fun reading it and it's about 11-ish here! Hahaha, I find that reading stories late at night make them even more impressionable than when I'm sane and it's daylight... maybe that has something to do with the light of the screen?

Great job by the way.
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was good! Great job! :D
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
that was fabulous! it was very well written! and i thought u betrayed the character of Draco very well! i enjoyed it!:D
lil-angel-madi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
well i liked it D
05LX835 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was so cute! _
Netty chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
HOT
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
YAY! This is amazing... well done
2321 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
this is cute, very cute.

i lurve h x d.

but i honestly don't think 'burningly' is a word.

ah well it didn't take away from the story.
lisa chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
awe!

that was cute.

and i can imagine the "heat"

i like the synonyms!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
My favorite bit so far is: "but then realized belatedly that it was impossible to pray to that many Gods in the one second he had given himself to do that, and thus was cursed with full sight of the Wonder Boy in his face." Bwahaha. Oh gods. Not to mention the rest of this has me laughing until my face hurts... I think I take too much amusement from Malfoy's frustration.

Ah, this bloody fic made me giggle so much that I can't breathe any more. Nicely done.
Ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
didn't care about the mistakes i was enraptured in the story. absolutely wonderful i enjoyed reading this so much. screw school rules. it was amazing. i loved it. especially the beginning. jaja
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Lovely story!
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Haha, yes, there were some errors, but at least you admit you know they're there. I love this. It's so cute. I love when Draco says Harry's adorable. Very cute.