Reviews for Little White Lies
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Personally, I always thought it was 'La Grande Nuit' until I actually saw it spelt out for me in black and white. Haha.
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
a really nice piece-a conversation that i can really see taking place at some point, behind the scenes. poor tony-trapped between a rock and hard place...and not just lying to his team, but lying to jeanne when he had genuine feelings for her.
isis-sg1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
can't believe i haven't read this before! must have been during that horible time when i was computerless! anyway loved this, i really like this new, friendlier interaction between Tony and Jenny and would like to see more, i also loved Tony not liking lying, it's really in character. I can't wait to see Gibbs reaction when he finds out!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I'm really hoping we aren't let down after all the suspense over this mission. Or we don't get any resolution. I want it to be something dramatic - the team has to save Tony while he's undercover!

anyway - your story is very good. I can imagine Tony worrying about how the team will react. Good job.
shirik chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
tnx for opening this issue! i'm looking farword for more!
Jeanne Luz chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh! Yippee! Someone else who's pretty convinced that the new 'girlfriend' is part of the mission, and that he-with whatever he and Ziva were doing-has really hurt her feelings. Probably not an easy feat either.

I loved it, Because I think it's a conversation he'd have with Jen, and it falls in line with the show. Plus, I love the little twist at the end. For all you who read the reviews first- read it.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is hilarious; I'm giggling like mad. The girls in the next room can hear me. Perhaps I should mention that I haven't gotten past the divider line yet. (seriously, with regards to both your spoilers and summary, I just have to say: "WORD.") Okay, on to the more serious story:

Love it. Wonderful as always; just another scene I'm going to stuff into my canon-box and declare accepted fact until circumstances actively force me to believe otherwise. Poor Tony, who relies so much on the interpersonal, I can see how keeping this secret would really start to wear on him. I figured the hypothetical person was Ziva, but they way it was written, for a minute I wondered if said person was the mysterious supposed girlfriend.

And the ending twist - just when you think it's going to end on an all-better note, you realize Jen's not being entirely honest either. Webs of lies, is there anything better?

Last note, somewhat unrelated: I did get your message, thank you for writing. No problem if you don't read all my stuff; it's perfectly understandable - there's really not much point if you don't watch a show. I'm just glad you're on this site and writing things that make me happy. I have a short attention span, but one of these days I'll try to read your longer stories too.
jacey05 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Can I just say how much it totally makes my day when I sign in here and see that you've posted a new story/chapter? It thrills me to no end. I know I've said it before, but you really have a talent for writing and for writing the characters of NCIS so well and believably. Superb.
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very good one-shot. I have to say that I'm loving your writing in general. You write everyone in a way that is to my eyes very much in character.

I think that the ending was especially strong and I think this is the first time I actually had a laugh from the disclaimer ("Danielle the MTAC girl")
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice little vignette. My first reaction was: oh, good, somebody else who suspects something awful (distressful? upsetting? wonderful?) is coming.