Reviews for Blackout
Shalimar chapter 32 . 3/20/2011
Mhm. I actually like your story. Especially since I've always thought that some things in the books ware much better than in the films, but then again I prefer other things which happen in the films... For example I miss Jason Bourne the chameleon in the films. He never change his appearence there and I just love the genius of change Bourne shows in the books. On the other I don't like Marie surving and living a "normal" life with him. I'm not really nice, but I like him being the ruthless killer he is and not the loving father. I was pretty happy to read that in your story are exactly the parts of the films and the books which I love the most!

This story is quite extraordinary! There is only one thing which I don't like. WHY ISN'T BOURNE THE BEST? In my opinion there isn't anyone comparable to him. I love people realizing how fu**cking awesome he is! Okay, maybe it isn't realistic, but I'm one of those how thing that he should be like this. :P

Nevertheless I'm quite curious waht'll happen next. I hope that Bourne kills these bastards! (yeah this is my aggressive nature which loves cold and ruthless and awesome killers... ;-) )

Please update soon, I want to read more!
eDub13 chapter 32 . 3/10/2011
I just read this through entirely and, although I'm new to fanfic and this was published awhile ago, I really liked it and it left me wanting more. Just wanted to give you a thumbs up to your writing :]
mortetal chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
hey there .. didnt know i could only give one review per chapter so went back to first chap to elave a note! LOL .. will we see more of Cain David Bourne etc... you did promise to keep writing after dec 08 .. hope you are traveling well and look forward to next installment

cheers X
r chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
Mkay this fic is awesome. I love your fresh potrayal of Bourne. The multiple personalities is particually interesting. Keep writing! I'm only on chapter 11 and can't wait to see what happens next.
mortetal chapter 32 . 1/22/2009
thankyou! oh...how will jason get gordon to trust him ..go on... you promised you would write more ...tee hee

cheers seamonkey
G.A. Clive chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
When I got the update in my email i thought, "What the hey, is this?" Seriously, the next update better be within a month or my poor bird brain might just forget about this story completely, which is sad because it's really good. I was a little uncomfortable with the "birdies" flying around. I know Robert Ludlum uses them as well, but personally, I find it hard to take a story seriously when I see them used outside of character's dialogue or otherwise. I don't mean to sound uppety and prim. But I think strong language should be kept at a minimum in order not to jeopardize the story. Please don't think I'm totally flaming, I'm just really wordy and tend to go on rants (and this is also just my opinion). And i really love this story and getting updates on it is such a pleasure for me. Please keep it up!
mortetal chapter 31 . 11/28/2008
hey i'm really enjoying this story ..was hoping you would continue it soon ...

cheers
IlfirinEstel chapter 24 . 6/25/2008
Oh, ohohoh. I love it! I love your multiple-personalities-Jason! I'm resisting the urge to sound like a giddy school-girl, clapping my hands, jumping up and down, verbally shouting: this is so cool!

Eh, guess I just did. Seriously though, I really, really admire (hell, I'm envious) of the way you've constructed your Jason/David/Bourne/Cain. And the research you've put behind the mind of Cain especially... It's just spectacular. I really love it.
IlfirinEstel chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Oh, man. Cain is -ruthless-. Not that I'm surprised, but it's good to see that you didn't shy away from making him brutal and cold and just plain awesome in a bad-guy sort of way. *grins* I love it, really- especially how Bourne seems to have multiple personalities. It's just plain amazing. I'm excited about the next chapters.
IlfirinEstel chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I don't usually review, but I'd just like to tell you how happy I am to see Cain and all that Bourne-novel goodness in here. I love the novel more than the movie (which is saying something since I love the movie too) and I'm so glad that someone has taken the awesome novel facts and put it into one of these fanfictions... I haven't seen many fics that do incorporate book-verse, so I just want to say thank you for doing so. I love it so far (yeah, I'm a little late in the game, first chapter out of what thirty-one? but still, this is awesome), especially the research it must've taken to write this so well... I'm envious of your talent. Seriously. I can't wait to read the rest.
Abbilitz chapter 31 . 6/8/2008
One of the first things that grabbed my attention with this fanfic is your voice, very fast and snappy. It gives the story an edgy kind of feel, which is exactly how spy novels should be. Really great work :D I was wondering though if you are a Stephen King fan, sort of get the feeling there is some influence there (I might be wrong of course :P) Hope you update soon, truly a wonderful piece of work you have going here.
G.A. Clive chapter 31 . 4/15/2008
Hurray for an update! Heh, Gordon is in some real crap now! Can't wait for more!
ClaMiAl chapter 31 . 4/7/2008
Very nice chapter, even if it doesn't have that much action in it. I love the way you write it from the different point of views with those (sometimes sarcastic) comments/thoughts of the characters thrown in. And I also really like that Gordon is as nervous as he is. I mean, so very often I've read fics where 'normal' people were put into unusual and/or dangerous situations and they immediately switched into superhero mode, where nothing that came their way fazed them even in the slightest. I hate that. So, I'm very happy that in this fic Gordon reacts like any normal person would, that he's afraid, almost panicked even, and that he has no idea how this is supposed to work, what happens next, what needs to be done or even if he can do it in the first place. It's a really desperate and scary place he's in and you are writing that beautifully.

On the downside of this chapter...no Jason/David. I miss him. Will the next chapter have him in it? And how will Gordon manage the interrogation? And...this may sound a bit stupid...but who was this guy again that died? It was probably explained earlier in the fic, but I don't remember, and I want to wait before I reread it all until it's finished.

But yeah, good work. Even if it took some time. Hehe.
Ancient Egyptian Dreams chapter 31 . 4/7/2008
AH!

You have nothing to be sorry for, dearest Mastah Grasshoppah! Honestly, I am so very pleased you have not let this chapter-turning story fall down into the abyss of uncompleted fiction. For as you very well know, I have probably been letting this happen for myself for longer than a YEAR. Yes, yes.. ugh.

Aside from that... I can't help but love the pace of this story. It doesn't get stuck in over-done describing, the action is exactly what a Bourne story needs. Very pleased again with the Mastah. ;]

Manila folder! I smile at this. [recalls Pam's desk in my chapter]. They are so.. professional.

Keep this going! You are an inspiration. Maybe I will finally get off my lazy bum again and pull my own stories out of the rubble.

Ciao.

Always learning Grasshoppah in Training,

-Anceint Egyptian Dreams
texamich chapter 20 . 4/7/2008
OK, I just discovered this story and have only begun to read, but I am loving the distillation of books and movie. Can't wait to read more... Alas, work beckons.