Reviews for Dream to Dare
Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is nonsense! But it is ok for bowman to love his twin in a diffrent way but imagining that kissing with his twin is not good. Do you think he loved her that way? well i never. overall the writing was acceptable but the story was quiet overbroad.
BlackShadowedRoses chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow, this was ace! I think that in the books theres alot of heavy Kess/Bo... this story summarieses Bowman's feelings perfectly. Great job!
Astreiks chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I think this is a wonderful plot! It is so unique to anything I have ever read so far, and I really enjoy it! Cool how Bowman loves his sister; I didn't think like that kind of love, only brotherly stuff. But hey! Anything can happen!
sadie chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OMG! that was actually good romance it was REALLY sweet please right another one :)
Nahiara chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Well, this is different to the story I had imaginated while I read the book.

I thought Bowman only admired Kestrel and she was in love with him.

I don't know why. Might be for the things she said him while he was possesed by the Morah.

Anyway, I liked your story.

A different form to see the story, but is very well done.

And Bowman is very IC
Katherine chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oh my gosh! So I'm not the only one who was secretly wishing Kess and Bo would get together? I mean, it's so sick and wrong and stupid, but at the same time, what could be more perfect? Haha! I like that story you wrote. It was very well written and quite a breath of fresh air, though I don't know precisely why. Good job. Any areas you could improve on? Um, the whole "flower blooming" thing was a little corny for me, but the rest was all fine. Definitly not unbearable. Once again, great job.
KestrelMae chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I know you haven't done anything with this in a long time, but I think it's really cute. It's obvious to any one how much the twins care for one another. I'm a twin myself (identical) and I lost my sister... and it just kills me sometimes. This was very very sweet. I liked it a lot. and you're right. love is love. that's all there is to it. there are no laws that can stop it. Society can say that two people _shouldn't_ love one another, but it can never make them stop. bravo to you!
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
hm so i don't usually go for the whole incestuous thing, but that being said that was really well done. good work!
airfaery chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It was good, close to the book but with enough originality to make it your own. The only thing is completely personal to me; I liked Bowman and Sisi's romance. Anyway, Good job!
kilroy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I really like this story, and I don't have a problem with K/B romance, but I think your characterization of Bowman is a little off. He is very self-assured and overconfident in his abilities, even if he sometimes doubts himself. He is so blinded by what he believes to be his destiny that he doesn't figure out the truth until it is (forcefully) shoved in his face. Also, I thought one of your other reviewers had a good point. Kestrel should have read the truth in his mind. Sorry this is so long, I really do like this fic. Props for being daring enough to write a ship that most people find controversial
Shquig chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Oh. My. God.

I've been looking a while for the "Wind on Fire" category. Geeze, was I blind :sheepish look:

Any~way~~, I love your fic :has been dreaming of writing her own Bowman/Kestrel ficcie but has been too lazy too do so:

So~ I'm happy to have found your fic.

-Shquig
Merble chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This is cool, it's different. I hate all the original pairings and all the strictness of some people's thoughts, this really shows you're creativity. Good job!

Obsidian chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hm. I don't like Kestrel/Bowman (I think they love each other more then any others can, but not in a romantic way), but there's no denying that your writing style is very beautiful.

PS - WOuldn't Kestrel KNOW if he 'loved' her? I mean, aren't they empathetically linked?