Reviews for Danny? Phantom?
Sally.yang chapter 1 . 4/3
good story
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/23
Nicely done reveal. Maddie is probably the most interesting and most popular reveal target in the fandom and it is always nice to see a well-written reveal with her. Thank you for posting!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh that was awesome! I loved the points Maddie came up with and the flow of the story was greatly done. I've read quite a few of these types of stories with Maddie working out that Danny is the ghost boy/ he's a halfa but despite that, I still enjoyed reading this. Which must mean that it was good. Keep up the good work! :)
ShadowWarrior85 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love the fact that Maddie figured it out herself and also that she was willing to discard previous theories on ghosts when faced with new evidence. I've read soooooooo many fics where she is portrayed as refusing to believe the truth and instead clinging to old beliefs. Her reacting so calm and unbiased when faced with new information is admirable and, quite frankly, a delightful departure from other fanfictions.
AwesomeRiana chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
:b
awesome
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Not bad. Not bad at all...
WildWithin chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great story, I'm a sucker for revelation fics, too!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow... you'd think that if it was that simple that Maddie would have known by now... oh, well.
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice job!
Pheek chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Cool fic! Neat idea!
ForestEmerald chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Cool story. Now, I'm going to read the sequel.
DNK1412 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wicked cool :)
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. I love the lack of fuss, the fact that Maddie figures it out for herself without missing the obvious about twenty times, and that instead of saying "I'm a ghost!" Danny says the far cooler: "Do you want powers or a full transformation?" This has far too many good points to list them all, I'm afraid, but thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it greatly.
GhostCalumon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aw, I like this story it's sweet! :3 It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside that says "Mother-son love"
kirara the great chapter 1 . 3/24/2011