Reviews for You're Here
Nejiko Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
PANDA HEADS?! ;.; scary. love it!
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwww...that was so sweet!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awwww this was soooo sweet I loved it.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I never thought about the pairing HidanSai, but now that I think about it, it's kinda cute :D And so is this fic. The ending is so sweet. And most of my favourite pairings are in it, too! Absolutely adorable. Thank you for writing this! 3
Disenchanted Magdalen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was quite sweet (ItaSai sounds really hot now that I think of it o.O)

HidanxSai *scans for more of this pairing*
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was beautiful.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
love it
SeaBoundOphelia chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I do so love this story! It's good that you gave poor Sai-chan somebody to have instead of leaving him to bask in the blackness of emo! And Hidan-chan is the perfect person to brighten him up a leetle! I just wanted to say, awesome job with teh Dotlezz Dice series, and all the stuff that came before and durting the making of it. I'm getting started on the rest of your stuff now, so look forward to more essay-like reviews, mmkayz? Me and the Panda-o-Doom bow down to you and your awesomeness oh illustrious authress-chan!
RayOfSunshine88 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aww, yay for Sai!
Shimaki-33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
aw omg this was so kiwaii I just was able to read it (cuz I forgot I had it **nervious laugh**)

awsome job _
Dalziel-kun84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hmm... I've never had Hello Panda cookies... though now i'm certainly going to look for them ... I liked this fic, more so because it gave a little more closer to the whole story and the fact that Sai at least found somebody. My favorite part being when he said "you're better than him... because you're here" Loved it.

Dalziel
Vibrate Silk Rainbow chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw so swet and fluffi!*smiles*

and panda coockies! HECKSTERS YEA! THERE FLIPING GOD!lol
raven.in.the.sky chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
omigosh hello panda cookies! Those things are the best! XD
starkydud chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
YAY! SAI AND HIDAN ARE HAPPY! YAY! THAX YOU SO MACH! IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ONESHOT! XD
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Darn it, Vanity. You've just cranked my pairings list to 80. *grumbles* One day, my Sai pairings might just outnumber my Itachi pairings at this rate.

But, this was extremely cute. :) It fits as a little side story and works to completely finish the story. Awesomeness! XD

*huggles*