Reviews for The Avatar Warriors
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Just like in the book!...except in the middle of the story...
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I wish u had used Firehearts' name
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Hey!The clan deputy didn't die!
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
OMG!I love those books!Seriously,I love the Warriors Saga.I've read the first 3 books.U?
Life of the Shadows chapter 21 . 2/1/2009
My gosh this is good! It's almost unfair how great your writing is! I will now proceed to read some more of your stories! If I bug you, sorry...

(devil)
okami warrior chapter 21 . 10/16/2008
this idea is brill and the fanfic is awesome, Do a sequel or the past avatars and starclan will drop giant balls of fire on your head. i need a sequel.

do you think you could give Toph a bigger part (she is my favorite charicter in avatar).

one more thing Please put Zuko in it(will he be good or evil?), any way Azula can go Burn in Hellclan

YOU ROCK
A Handful of Words chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
Wow...very good ending! BUT YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL! YOU MUST! The four Nations and StarClan demand it!

This was such a good story! You MUST have a sequel!
A Handful of Words chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
heck yes! They won! *dances* Now Aang has double the pressure, with being the Avatar and leader of the Bending cats...how much pressure can an 112 year old take?
A Handful of Words chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
Nice chapter...i feel a climactic battle comming on!
A Handful of Words chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
so sorry i havent reviewed! i didn't put your story on my alert list! Nice chapter!

(I had to reread everything...)

RunningStorm
Phantom SunsSong chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Good job! I greatly enjoyed reading this, and you're a very good writer. The details were vivid, the characters interesting, and the overall plot is a good one. Overall, I really only have one suggestion for you- try slowing things down a bit. The whole plot seemed to go very fast, and left little time to get to better know the other characters, like Winterfrost.

Still, this was a very good first fan fic, and I look forward to reading the next part. Keep up the good work!
Maddeningly Mad chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Um...this is going practically exactly like the first warrior's book. You should make it a bit more original.

Other than that, it's pretty good. .
somehowiknow chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
The word hat does not make sence in the sentance where goldpaw becomes Goldspirt.
goldenwing57 chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
I am absolutely beyond loving this chapter, but I have one question. How do aang and Katara have kits if they are back to being humans?
goldenwing57 chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
Why did you have to kill Samurai? I had tears forming in my eyes then. Well, anyway, Slash is dead! YEEA!