Reviews for The Avatar Warriors
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Just like in the book!...except in the middle of the story...
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
I wish u had used Firehearts' name
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Hey!The clan deputy didn't die!
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
OMG!I love those books!Seriously,I love the Warriors Saga.I've read the first 3 books.U?
Life of the Shadows chapter 21 . 2/1/2009
My gosh this is good! It's almost unfair how great your writing is! I will now proceed to read some more of your stories! If I bug you, sorry...

okami warrior chapter 21 . 10/16/2008
this idea is brill and the fanfic is awesome, Do a sequel or the past avatars and starclan will drop giant balls of fire on your head. i need a sequel.

do you think you could give Toph a bigger part (she is my favorite charicter in avatar).

one more thing Please put Zuko in it(will he be good or evil?), any way Azula can go Burn in Hellclan

A Handful of Words chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
Wow...very good ending! BUT YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL! YOU MUST! The four Nations and StarClan demand it!

This was such a good story! You MUST have a sequel!
A Handful of Words chapter 20 . 11/11/2007
heck yes! They won! *dances* Now Aang has double the pressure, with being the Avatar and leader of the Bending much pressure can an 112 year old take?
A Handful of Words chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
Nice chapter...i feel a climactic battle comming on!
A Handful of Words chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
so sorry i havent reviewed! i didn't put your story on my alert list! Nice chapter!

(I had to reread everything...)

Phantom SunsSong chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Good job! I greatly enjoyed reading this, and you're a very good writer. The details were vivid, the characters interesting, and the overall plot is a good one. Overall, I really only have one suggestion for you- try slowing things down a bit. The whole plot seemed to go very fast, and left little time to get to better know the other characters, like Winterfrost.

Still, this was a very good first fan fic, and I look forward to reading the next part. Keep up the good work!
Maddeningly Mad chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Um...this is going practically exactly like the first warrior's book. You should make it a bit more original.

Other than that, it's pretty good. .
somehowiknow chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
The word hat does not make sence in the sentance where goldpaw becomes Goldspirt.
goldenwing57 chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
I am absolutely beyond loving this chapter, but I have one question. How do aang and Katara have kits if they are back to being humans?
goldenwing57 chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
Why did you have to kill Samurai? I had tears forming in my eyes then. Well, anyway, Slash is dead! YEEA!