Reviews for AS COLD AS ICE
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow : )
You got me by surprise there !
I totaly thought the story was written from Bones' perspective.
Sad but I liked it.
Then reading a second time with changed roles liked it even more : )

I always thought it had to be difficult for Cam to see Booth everyday after they broke up.
Though she- as a quite sensitive woman- also had to be aware of the BB tension.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I loved it I didnt know who it was t'ill the end you write really well!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
fox,

OH hon, THAT was GREAT! You had me going there at first! I realy thought it was "someone else" wink, wink! BRILLIANT! just BRILLIANT!

G :D
account chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
aww, very sad and lovely. Loved the way you kept it mysterious about whether it was Cam or Bones right to the end.
Ronata chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
cool story, thanks
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I kinda feel bad for cam look at all the stuff that Booth has done to make sure that Bones is alive all the stuff that is between them. Cam won't have him forever it's only time until Bones Figures it out (both will have figured it out first but won't push it less he scare her) then there will be no stoping them.
AJeff chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Brilliantly written. Glad this was about Cam and not Tempe. Now it's time for Fox to get rid of Dr. Saroyan and bring back Goodman as the "boss". Well done!
babylil chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aw, poor Cam. I don't really believe she IS in love with Booth, but I like the fics that suggest she is. It makes me feel sorry for her, which in turn makes me like her more *g*
charmedwithbones chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I thought for a while that bones is the one doing the thinking...

nice take on cam's
SporkGoddess chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow, you sure fooled me! Beautifully written, and cleverly done (a way to make people sympathize with Cam and not even know it.)

Btw, I hate to be nitpicky, but it's a cast recording, not a soundtrack. :D
Dawn92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
very good
emma134 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
omg that was really good
arethesemyfeet chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hehe i love that song! and yes i did go and listen to it to find all the references!so glad it turned out to be Cam's POV and you did it really well so i didnt suspect either!