Reviews for Some Things Will Never Change
hama431 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
update next chapter
Miki-chann chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Amazing story!

Is there gonna be any SasuSaku moments in the next chapters? :)

I would really like that!

Oh, and I love the NejixSakuraxSasuke triangle in the story!

update asap!
Rika24 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
oh please update this, it's getting good now, and neji got hinata to spy on them it seems.
uchihasakura285 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
i luv this story! uve got to update soon!
Fiercest chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
no offence but its been done a million times... interesting combo tho
al2010 chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon.
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
i luvs it
seRAEtonin chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
oh oh lemme guess it's hinata!or or it's tenten!one of them right!right!it's really good!ur a genius!lol it's really good!plz continue soon!
Red Reaper88 chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Hinata is goign to be watching them? good idea...update soon
Confuzzled239 chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Awesome!

i love fanfics where sasuke comes back and sakura insn't all a love-sick puppy and shes really strong

LoViN iT

Confuzzled239
AbandonedAccount24 chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
cool!
Fiercest chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
aha ahahahahahahahahhaha!1 lol anyway i would have made nejii watch him that would have made me crack up real good anyway, gonna be hard to stay away from saks when shes guarding him lol srry its 12:04 in the morning and im hyper!11 the dark one btw ya kk update soon!1

DH

PS: please check out my stories!
Pineapple Fizz chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Ohmigosh. I think this is the first time anyone has actually put up an answer to my review xD That is, whenever I think the fic is good enough for a review. Just wondering, but is the fic going to stay NejiSaku or is it going to change to SasuSaku? I don't think Sasuke deserves Sakura at the moment, but I feel kind of sad since Neji's going to be off on a month long mission. / The chappie was a little short, but I liked it. To keep it more in character (but still get them to show emotion) you might want to express some of Sasuke's past feelings about Sakura. How he thought she was annoying, etc. As for Neji, well I thought he was portrayed well (still OOC, but it fit the story, so it's alright). I've always imagined those two to be the jealous type, that is, when they decided to love again and actually get a girl.

Anywho, keep up the good work ) The update felt like it was taking forever -cries- I was deprived! I'll be waiting for another chappie! -sits on the edge of the chair eagerly- D Whoa, another semi-long review. hehe...
yukibozu chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Sorry, didnt eview for a while there. ehehheh. As always, i love this triangle pairing and UPDATE!
Tsukiyo no Megami chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
i wonder what neji will do when he finds out. can't wait 4 the next chapter! naruto was hilarious.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »