Reviews for Voiceless
Princesakarlita411 chapter 25 . 8/9
Please more lol luna
Fainting
Cafuchi chapter 25 . 3/4
ooohh the honeymoon please update this
Jikol chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
all these people annoy me so much that I dont even want to continue yet I still doit makes me wanna cry! I hate their relationship
Jikol chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
ugh Serena is acting so immature that I can't blame darien
MoonPrincessNece chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
I absolutely love this story. I do hope that you get a chance to update again. This story is very well written, and I love the way the storyline, characters and their emotions are written. I think this makes for a very believable and intriguing storyline in my opinion. You are a very talented writer. I do hope you update again sometime.
phillynz chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
omg don't leave me hanging lol
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
Aaawww come on still no update ? Please update soooooonn ! thanks love this story
askme75080 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Please finish! I love this story!
CrownPandora chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
Great story idea! It's very unique compared to all the other ones I've read. It lightly reminds me of the little Mermaid love story, words without the voice but love finds a way nonetheless. I semi patiently await your next chapter :)
GraphicsChyk chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
I know it's been over a year, but I really hope you come back and update. I'd live to see how you finish this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Comon ! I'm dying here to read please update soon
Sunny chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Its not too late to update this story! Please continue, its faboulous and i really cant wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Please finish the story it has been awesome reading it. This chapter is keeping me on the edge plz Update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Any chance you might update this story? It's amazing and deserves to be completed!
BellaKawaii chapter 25 . 5/25/2014