Reviews for Remember
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was too sad, okay I'm depressed -_-
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 2/6/2007

Creepy. There's just something about this that seems perfect, even though the logical side of my mind is saying it should have been longer; or that it should have explained it a little more. This is just one of the things that gets my imagination cranking!

Dark is good, especially in this one!

~Child of Healing
C1-J2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That is just AMAZING! I loved the entire story! I really like how you showed that only one thing as simple as getting into an elevator versus not making it can change the course of someone's life. That's one thing I've always believed in. I love this story so much! It's really powerful, especially how Ophanimon is trying to remember everything for Duskmon. Keep up the great work!

Merry Christmas and Take Care,

Sidenote: That was an interesting episode of [i] W.I.T.C.H. [/i} It gave me some story ideas of my own.
ritachi chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Okay, I only have three words to say: OH MY GOD! That was such a moving piece, especially the ending! The ending is what pushed me into accepting this as one of my favourite stories! I absolutely loved it, especially the ending when Kouichi said, "Maybe he could have been." Although the part when Ophanimon was talking with Kouichi reminded me a lot about "Tuesdays with Morrie", it was nonetheless beautiful. If this was multi-chaptered, I think I would be disappointed because sometimes some stories just have to be one chapter while others have to be multi. And this is one of those stories that absolutely have to stay one chapter. It really is moving and sentimental and all that junk. It's Sorry, but that's all I can say about it.

Thank you for writing this story. I really appreciate it. It's like a small yet precious jewel in sand. Although not many people will tell you so- trust me, they will be thinking about it for years to come.
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Awesome fic. Really like the way it turned out. Though im a bit confused about Takuya and Koji. Did they not make it to the digital world at all? I really liked how the story came together.
Sunnysmile17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
sad... :(
Evide chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
that was it? the end, no more?

the only sad part about it is that it wont continue. T_T

But wow... that is... sad... wow

And there could have been many other senarios! How about Kouichi never fell at all? Or got into a different elevator? Or something...

But it makes me think. I like that. I definitely like it. Yup. Though sad, it gives a different senario of what could have been. Really could have. It was interesting... and the title is interesting too. Good one-shot, definitely.