Reviews for The Paths Less Travelled
PigeonThePigeon chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Aww, now all they need is Sylar to fit in as the psychopath:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
lol cute
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Nice! A little friendly bonding between three unlikely friends, eh? I never really pictured Peter, Matt and Micah in a room together before (alone or accompanied), so this is a fairly original idea. And although you didn't think much on the future explosion, that wasn't the point. Besides, this was a funny and imaginative little one-shot. A very comforting read!

monchy08 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i liked it. very light and they appear more normal even if they have powers. hehehehe...
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Cute! It seems that the grown-ups are more like kids :)
RSegovia chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Good job with this. I really hope this is the direction the show eventually takes: the heroes come together and form a tight group of friends, and work in teams to save the world and so forth. Since most of their powers aren't really effective for crimefighting on their own (except Hiro, of course), and especially because Peter would need to be close to the others to copy their powers, they can only do a good job when they work as a unit. Anyway, I hope to read more of your stories.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
oh man.

you just made my day

so amazingly amazing

this story made me smile

like a bizzilion times

throughout this story.

so like, woah, good job.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
loved it Peter and Matt fighting
Vintage Writer chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww...I liked it, it's so random and well good. Hope you plan on writing some more Heroes stories soon.:)
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
that was so funny! It was quite well written as well. I love stories were the characters bond
SpySkater chapter 1 . 11/19/2006