Reviews for Another Pointless High School Mission
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Sometimes, I juz love the Yamamoto fanfic portray him as.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
MorganBanner chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I was laughing the entire time. This was /hilarious/. Utter crack, of course, but sometimes that's the best kind of funny.

Haha, poor Eleventh Divisioners. The Ouran Highschoolers are, very simply, immune. With Tamaki as a is pretty much immune to anything.

And the scene with Renji and Byakuya...HAH!
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
wynnsy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
lol- I considered this myself since every-time I see Kenpachi with Yachiru I am always reminded of Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai. Heck, Yachiru is like the female version of Honey. Luckily, Honey can fight (he just doesn't know he has spiritual powers). The two should meet.

lol'd at Byakuya and Renji, Ken-chan, Ikkaku, and Kasanoda.

This is making me wonder of there are more good Ouran/Bleach crossovers...
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
lol! total crack but so very entertaining!
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome! I've been looking for some good Ouran/Bleach crossover and this has definitely been the best so far. I love all the divisions going there hahaha. My favourite was the 3rd/9th and 11th division. I wonder how Hisagi would react if he knew what 69 meant *giggles* I can imagine his blush. Oh and 11th is perfect! I love how you brought back the 'lovely item' idea and apply that to both Zaraki and Ikkaku. Also I've always LOVED the fangirl's Flame of Moe, getting ever stronger with Yumi flirting with Kasanoda hahaha. Poor guy. I so love how Zaraki and Ikkaku ran away in the end... proving that nothing is scary than yaoi fangirls hahahaha.

I also love the 8th/13th one, especially Shunsui finding a kindred spirit in Tamaki.
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I sympathize with Hitsugaya, the Lobelia girls scare me.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't have Yachiru eating cake with Hunny.
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I don't take a particular liking to Ouran High School Host Club, but this story made it so much more tolerable XD
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 1/14/2011

I would have never even thought about a crossover of Bleach with Ouran, but you made it sound perfectly natural. If there was more, I'd read it. The ending was the cherry on top of it all.

My favorite was the part with Kyouraku and Ukitake's conversation with Tamaki and Kyouya. A whole story on just that segment would leaving a reading wanting more.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh the crack, but more, please more. XDD This was freaking hilarious-you seamlessly fused the two series, and it was bloody. Freaking. Hilarious. No joke.

Really loved Division 11's bit. Pure genius, that. 3
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very amusing~ Thank you for the hard work!

"As long as you have BOND, you can never get rid of EXISTANCE."

~Midnight Tune~
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Poor Toshi and man, as expected of humor's hilarious!XD
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I had as much reading it as you did writing it.

Soi Fong amused me. Especially by kicking Tamaki in the balls and reacting to Hunny like that. I feel kinda sorry for Hisagi, but my amusement overrides that greatly. I feel that Renji and Haruhi, in this situation, would get along great, being surrounded by rich bastards and all. I loved 6. The parallels were so amusing. Especially when Tamaki and Shunsui back away. OMG! Toshirou reacted to Rangiku's boobs! And the girls at St. Lobelia booted him? *snicker* Zaraki and Ikkaku have finally met their worst fear... yaoi fangirls! Does 9 mean that Rin's a shinigami? Sneaky Yamamoto! He better have kept it for future amusement and possible blackmail!

Anyway, a hilarious, delicious piece of crack here! And since it is crack, I kinda expected some OOCness, so no worries there!
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OHMAHGAWD this is fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Ha ha, wonderful, amazing job! XD

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »