Reviews for Giving In
animefan28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Great story! I love smut so it sure didn't offend me in anyway. lol
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow, this story is truly amazing, I enjoyed reading every word of it!

Excellent job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I loved it. Haha, such a naughty Remus! :D It was sweet, but I liked how you ended it with suspense...would he? :]
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow, that was so *hot*.

Bloody brilliant!
jennigirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I liked it. 'Twas hot. ;)
DreamerByMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This story is not smut. its just normal coz unlike some weirdos on here who just write about pure sex in a sick perverted way but this one isn't like those which is a good thing. Just two people expressing their love. :)
Howell-At-Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I liked it, especially how her hair turns neon yellow.
JazzM chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh wow I like you.

Unlike when guys write sex scenes, females tend to take it slower, make it hotter by adding all the important details. Add emotion which is what makes it hot. You did this so well.

I really liked this story...because of course I love this couple but because it was so well written and just exactly how you described it, it's the ultimate sex scene for what would be expected from these two. I'll read it again when I'm thinking about Lupin.

I think I'll read it again just for how beautifully you described their love.

I'm doing art too.)
tracyh chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
At the risk of sounding harsh and not meaning to, you are yet another writer here who thinks that just because a story has a sex scene in it then it is smutty. Believe me, your story is not smutty, but it is a very well written story full of all the emotion that is so obvious (even in the books) between Tonks and Remus. The two are mad about each other so it's obvious that at some point it is likely to explode, probably sexually, though obviously, due to the nature of the books Rowling can't write that, so that's what we do.

You've written a very good story, so don't do yourself an injustice by calling it smut. I'd love a sequel just so that we know if Remus changes his mind again.
SilverMouth chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You. Are. Awesome. I'm not just talking about the story, I love your bio because you seem like a cool person. Love your stuff.
hermione278 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
hehe, I liked that neon yellow hair bit...I'm going down your list of stories in my inbox, and this was on top! :) and wow Jessa, you REALLY must have been horny when you wrote this...and I haven't seen you in FOREVER and it's making me depressed :(
JPx3LE chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
would he?
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
GREAT STORY! But I don't really like the end, as it makes Tonks seem insecure when she shouldn't. Other than that, this was written very well, beginning to end. Great job!

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Bardlover chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Good story, but the ending scares me. Is Tonks just being insecure (quite reasonable, I admit) or WILL Remus leave?
Lone Stranger chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
You must have been really horny. :P

Very good, though. There was a plot type thing, and I was pleasantly surprised. And it didn't seem too fast, either.

I had this idea that Tonks's loses her ability to morph when she comes, and her hair goes back to black (or whatever color it naturally is). But neon yellow works well, too. -snickers- That's an odd thing not to point out to someone. "Um...excuse me, miss, but your hair is blinding me." XD :)

-Stranger