Reviews for Nichya
Sweetchick chapter 66 . 6/17
Please finish the story. It was going really well and put a part where abbie and alex gets back together n Olivia gets jealous of their relationship.
leah chapter 66 . 2/23
Still waiting for that new chapter. :-(
Guest chapter 66 . 12/12/2013
OMG! I just found these stories & I love them. Why did you stop?
Guest chapter 66 . 2/8/2013
Why in the world did you stop?! This is SUCH a good story. I love it so much. Please continue!
Volkster chapter 66 . 10/12/2011
Hey! I just wanted to let you know how much i've enjoyed your stories so far and i was really happy to see there was a new chapter in this story. I think your characters are very realistic and your writing really engaging. I hope to read more soon as well as see this story completed eventually.

Thank you!
AcidCash chapter 66 . 7/17/2011
Mz.Obssesive13 chapter 66 . 6/27/2011
wow! this chapter was great! i love this story. im so glad you updated again!
Mz.Obssesive13 chapter 65 . 5/17/2011
omg this story is soooo good. u shud definently continue it!
ChErRy6PaO chapter 65 . 9/27/2010
Hi!

Well I been reading all your fics lately and i'm wondering if you going to continue this too (like the other)...beacuse I think this is really really good too and I'd like to know how the story goes, what will happen when Alex and Liv back from their holiday and How Liv's mom will react at all Abbie said ...

So I hope you to continue this story too!
Roookie chapter 65 . 8/4/2010
GReat storys! Just wann' know if you will contin. this? cos its really goood
vampangelus chapter 65 . 2/21/2010
wow... i enjoyed ur story.. man it is very cool.. haha... hope u update soon.. ;p
svulove chapter 65 . 12/25/2009
Oh Meh Gad you updated!

Best Xmas gift ever!

I absolutely love this chapter to pieces! It didn't even dawn on me that Kim the Klutz was freaken Kim Greylek, amazing twist girlie and I can tell that there's more greatness in store! You rock my world ten times over! :runs to re redead 20 more times ]:
stevielicous chapter 65 . 12/25/2009
who is dat? :D
Ask me a question chapter 65 . 12/25/2009
Is this like a Christmas prezzie and if it is it's a awesome one!
stevielicous chapter 64 . 7/14/2009