Reviews for Immortal Like the Gods
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
I'd like to read more, but I won't get my hopes up.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
come on dont just stop writing good stories its annoying ffs
jabbarulez chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
interesting... what are the asgard up too?
xfighter4 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Good story! I hope you update soon!
FORD B chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Great read!
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Plot twisters!
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Woo! Hints! Back story hints!
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Did not see this coming. Would love to see some traveling through the ages. Meet some interesting people.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, great chapter. I'm quite interested on how this develops!

Side note: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- It's been nearly half a year...now I've lost The Game.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
So, immortals are the genetic manipulations of the Asgaard? Now that is an interesting concept. I have read another story before that had the Ancients as the creators of the immortals who where meant to be protectors of Earth from the Goa'uld. I guess it is time for Daniel to come clean to a few people now that his watch over his parents has gotten to his "birth".
Barranca chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I can see how Immortality in Highlander would be somewhat similar to Asgard cloning techniques. Their consciousness is in a way able to travel between bodies and they are sterile. I bet that if Asgard have anything to do with it, the Immortals as such are a failed experiment and the Game is a method of population control.
Kruen chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Yes! Great chapter. I'm glad this isn't dead. Hope to see more soon.
Evelyna1 chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Awesome new chapter! I really love it. It's great that Daniel now has a friend outside the memories of the SG group. I really dreaded what it would do to him if he reintroduced himself to them and they couldn't connect to him. And does Gwyn simply have a weird way of talking or is there something more going on?

As always looking forward to more,

Gertrud
hilarydilarydoc chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Oh, I really, really like where you are taking this. Please, please write more soon!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Great to see you back, thought this was abondoned!

Things are starting to move along I see. And despite some knowledge of future events, glad to see your able to pull surprises on us anyway.