Reviews for More Evil Lockers
cylobaby chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
"Ron thought she looked rather pretty. His ears turned red..." Aw!

"Ginny and Ron turned a shade of red that Professor Sprout would love to see in her magical tomatoes." LOL

Yay for updates! Great chapter!
Lady Moe chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
Yay! You aren't dead!

I've missed these.

So I'm guessing there's gonna be another chapter soon about what happens to all of Luna's Pygmy Puffs?

-L.M.
cylobaby chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
aww they sound super cute. YAY for an update! (finally!) lol Luna. I love how all HP characters have a certain walk. Snape stalks, Sirius swaggers, and Luna skips dreamily. ;D Update soon!
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
So that's why there are no lockers in Hogwarts. It all makes sense now. Can't wait for the long upcoming chapter. Hope you have fun while you are out of town.

~ss~
cylobaby chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
LOL that was so great. I laughed when she looked at the kids in HoM because I bet she was secretly laughing evilly because she created the worst class ever for them. That is EXACTLY why the kids names were all so terrible (Albus Severus...).
ReallyLoudObserver chapter 21 . 5/29/2009
aw shucks, Idk, who could you do next? Maybe ron and he has a whole bunch of pictures of Hermione and Hermione and harry cross each other and are like "those Weasly's!" and then are weirded out and Ron and Ginny are like 'I won't tell if you don't' and Ginny get's Ron some of Herimone's hair, and Ron gets Ginny some of Harry's boxers? :D
donalddeutsch chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
Great story, as for the next chapter, or one upcomming, I have one word for you. LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA LUNA. I know you did one with her and Ginny, but please do one for Luna by herself. Thank you and have a great day and keep up the good work.
cylobaby chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
lol poor ginny! I probably would have DIED i'd be so embarrassed! lol, she's so funny. 'He knows my name. He SAID my name!' oh, she's adorable... lol
cylobaby again chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
HAHAHA Snape was jazzrunning. Funniest mental image EVER.
cylobaby again chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
lol, I forgot how awesome this story was! Gosh, Sirius and his devilish handsomeness! lol, Lily "deal with him." You need to update!
ReallyLoudObserver chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
OMG CAN YOU DO GINNY AGAIN! But this time she is like in her first year and Harry comes along and opens it and there are pictures of him, like, sleeping and stuff and from Whitch Weekly!

:D:D