Reviews for Reciprocal
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Love the story and Vanilla is my FAVORITE flavor!
Bard of Chaos chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Little Kuro and Fai? -squeals- so cute! But wouldn't Fai's name be Yuui?
fer-hyu chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Awwwwwwww! This was really cute TwT

I really love it, interesting that they turned into children and returned to the

life they were living before, almost sounds as if their past can be changed, if even a little x3

Hope you can continue soon, I'll wait anxiously for next chapter x3
Cased In Darkness chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
How cute. I love your spin on this and I hope that you'll update soon. Please keep writing this fic.
FaiofSeresu chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
loved it! my friend thought vanilla was fai's smell as well. i thought it was icy and like some kind of berry. blackberries, i think is what i said. the ice cuz of Seresu and the berries to help the smell or maybe it's his soap or something. but vanilla, that's just weird how people who like anime characters think about their smell and come up with the same thing. dang psycics, all of you! and kurofai better come up, or kurofai fangirls will start to get irritable. jk. just like me. i haven't read a GOOD kurofai in a while. please make it good!
katty12 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
OOOOOOOOH SOOO CUTE, brilliant story please update soon
Jeantron chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
UPDATE ASAP. PLEASE. THIS IS SO SWEET.
Jeantron chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
;_; So sweet.
Reidluver chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Holy, freaking-CRAP! This is like the best story I've ever read on here about TRC and you haven't updated in forever! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! It's so good and I need to know more! I can't express to you how great this is and you seemed like you had a lot of luv for this story and there was a lot put into it and the idea is such a great one and the interactions between them is great and I'm dying to see this in the actual manga (sadly I can't) but the way you describe them is so cute and I just melted upon hearing it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING YOU!
NamioftheSea chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
aw... Poor Fye... (wait, when he was that age he wasn't even named Fye... Oh well o Still adorable though)
meganekko-bomb chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMGM! this is so amazing! I love it! Update soon! -creeps your page- Collide!

Ooh! I have both collide and reciprocal saved to my hardrive in case the internet dies! I love them so much! UPDATE reciprocal! I want to see how you get Kuro-puu and Fay together! .

Your biggest fan,

meganekko

Ps. Give Fay some huggles from Kuro for me? .
timme chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
very interesting. it's been a while; i hope you update. i also hope they dont' use this opportunity to pry into fai's past. there's very little they could do to resolve such trauma. and it' won't change the fact that it happened the first time. all they can and should do is keep him happy now, not ask for details that adult fai didn't tell them. it's a betrayal, poor kid.
Kindkaizer chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I apologize, I’d read your story a while back but I couldn’t find the time to review with my finals coming up. (Read really quick- then back to the books after break. hehe) But now that’s behind me, here I am :)

First off I want to comment on the fact that this is the first time I came across a fai,Kuro!kids fic. And I would like to collapse at your feet in the worship :P

The character development is going nicely. I think you posted this around when we didn’t know much about their pasts? (I’m not sure I just discovered Tsubasa two months ago . I live on the OTHER side of the world… depends on where you are. Or under a rock.)

Even so you captured them perfectly and I would love to be able to read the rest of your point of view.

You haven’t updated in a while whether its personal reasons or you feel discouraged? with the new chapters? Please don’t!

That’s basically why fics are written right? Even so you can easily go back and work on your chapters so far. Fai could be worried sick for his brother for example or whatever!

I really liked it so far though and as I have said before I would love to read the rest if you are willing to write. :)

have a nice summer, I hope nothing is wrong!
Mac chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
ME AGAIN. 8D

Ooh, that was cute! *melts* I hope there's more to come. ;_;

I love this to death, please continue! Kid Fye is just so adorable and heart-breaking. I loved Kurogane's attempted, though!

Happy writing! 3
Aynessa chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
AIYA You can't seriously just LEAVE THIS. O_O (ps this is aynessa from Deviantart. I'm stalking you because you satisfy my KuroFai addiction, bwahaha) I love this story, so adorable! And I find it amazing that you so accurately portrayed their child selves, even though Fai's true past hadn't fully come out in the weekly installments when you first wrote this! Hyu so wonderful. I can't wait to see this be updated! :3
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »