Reviews for Ties that Bind
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oooh... full of angst. Love it, though. Aww... I've never known about VHD, but he's Dracula's son, right?
Blue Bear chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Don't stress, in the Hellsing's anime virginity isn't compulsory.

I hope Alucard and Integra will wind up wich each other; by dead, travel trougth the time, in other world...

Too, wath is doing Seras during this storie?
flynalien chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Holy crap! I was crying at the end of this! Great story!
Your Inner Demons chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Omg, love it!
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was awesome and so very much reasonable... It was simply delightful and if Alucard and Integra ever choose to spawn then D would be a very suitable choice of offspring.
Hemamal chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Awesome fic! I feel bad for Alucard.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*Claps* Very impressive story. Love the descriptions and the sad mood you've placed in here. The explaination of why D has to do what he does and how Alucard's mind would have worked was wonderful. I praise your writing skills
Super Goat Grl chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
so sweet! I just loved it! ALucard is as crazy as always! Keep up teh good work!
Ardeth Silvereni chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Fantastic story. Nicely paced, with good characterization.

I have seen the basic premise - that D is the son of Alucard and Integra - before, but this is a masterfully executed story that feels right to me in both universes: VHD and Hellsing. I admit, it's a premise that works for me (until the canon of either series scuppers it entirely), and I really like reading tales that explore it.

I have also read 'The Gilded Cage' which is a great companion piece to this, but this one felt a little smoother. I think I prefer the third-person approach, just because the characters aren't always a talkative bunch. They don't often vocalize their thoughts, but first person forces them to.

Thanks for writing this. :)
BookDragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hey, read this on your Deviant account. Loved it immediately. You're comic representation of the story is awesome too. _
Sinthetik Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I like this a lot. It's one of the better hellsing/VHD crossovers I've read. Keep writing please!
Millie M. Banshee chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
You only got 2 reviews now i'm making it 3. Please update this when you can. Are you going to Seras?
Kitala chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wonderful story. I love this new thing with VHD/Hellsing crossovers. Will there be a second chapter; a follow up?
Moyima chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow. Nice job. Short, but fantastically written. I'd, of course, love to see more of this- but it works wonderfully as a stand alone.